Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ant take the offer of going to his house and when you get there, tell his wife what he's been saying on here. She'll be that mad with him that she'll give you his Wolverine for free. You won't need to spend a panny then. :yess: :lol

Ant take the offer of going to his house and when you get there, tell his wife what he's been saying on here. She'll be that mad with him that she'll give you his Wolverine for free. You won't need to spend a panny then. :yess: :lol

eqysajeb.jpg

I like the sound of a free wolverine lol
I'm hoping to have it in August :)

Oh yea! I forget its RB who lives about half hour away from me :slap Dont worry pal, pics and vid will be up in a few days :yess:

Lol I'm in sunny Wales the videos and pics will keep me going :)

Can't wait to see attoms new head sculpt as well but we are in the same waiting game

Yeah it looks suprisingly manageable

Can't wait to see all the packaging hope it's like maul :)

Maul had some superbly cool looking packaging. Dont see why Wolvie wouldnt get the same treatment. These LSF's arent everyones cup of tea, maybe because of the price tag and display space, but for those who have never seen an LSF in hand then your in for a treat! I think the LSF range is the big daddy of em all. I collect mainly 1/4 scale but these 1/2 scales are just a step up in awesomness! :yess:

Maul had some superbly cool looking packaging. Dont see why Wolvie wouldnt get the same treatment. These LSF's arent everyones cup of tea, maybe because of the price tag and display space, but for those who have never seen an LSF in hand then your in for a treat! I think the LSF range is the big daddy of em all. I collect mainly 1/4 scale but these 1/2 scales are just a step up in awesomness! :yess:

I think it's going to be hard to be impressed by 1/4 after this lol

I think it's going to be hard to be impressed by 1/4 after this lol

It is and it isnt Ant. When i purchased my Iron Man LSF i was in such awe of it that i didnt take much notice of anything else in my collection for a while. However, after a while you begin to realise that 1 = there was no way i could display 3 or 4 of these beasts and 2 = theres no way i could afford 3 or 4 of these beasts so it makes the 1 or 2 LSF's you have that much more impressive. I will always collect 1/4 scale stuff and be impressed by it but when you get an LSF it just doesnt get better - your in statue heaven!!!

It is and it isnt Ant. When i purchased my Iron Man LSF i was in such awe of it that i didnt take much notice of anything else in my collection for a while. However, after a while you begin to realise that 1 = there was no way i could display 3 or 4 of these beasts and 2 = theres no way i could afford 3 or 4 of these beasts so it makes the 1 or 2 LSF's you have that much more impressive. I will always collect 1/4 scale stuff and be impressed by it but when you get an LSF it just doesnt get better - your in statue heaven!!!

That sounds awesome I think I can only get approval for one LSF as things just seem to line up. I think the only thing ill have in preorder after wolverine is the hcg 1/3 wolverine will be interesting to see the size difference in the two. Hoping that sideshow release a few thing that I want soon where's the legacy iron man ?!

Back