Wolverine Comiquette (Exclusive) Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
140wx8g.jpg

they made another exclusive? :D

beautiful :monkey2:monkey2

Nice pictures! :rock

Looks like you got your Wolverine all fixed up man. :rock

on his masked face it's chipped on the bottom of one of the "flaps" so it doesn't come to a point but you have to look for it to really notice. I also had to glue his left arm on, it came off the socket and i had to glue a finger back on and i couldn't find one of the chips so there is a missing part of a finger and I had to put a claw back in but you can't really see any of them when you are looking at the statue. i wouldn't have kept it for $650 but with the discount the seller gave me it was WELL worth it.

on his masked face it's chipped on the bottom of one of the "flaps" so it doesn't come to a point but you have to look for it to really notice. I also had to glue his left arm on, it came off the socket and i had to glue a finger back on and i couldn't find one of the chips so there is a missing part of a finger and I had to put a claw back in but you can't really see any of them when you are looking at the statue. i wouldn't have kept it for $650 but with the discount the seller gave me it was WELL worth it.

Let me know when you want to sell it for a really good deal.:D

For the life of me, I prefer the PF over this? I just like the masked face and detail more then the comiquette. Even though Wolvie is my favorite character, I will not buy this. Waiting for the brown & XForce version of Wolvie though.

For the life of me, I prefer the PF over this? I just like the masked face and detail more then the comiquette. Even though Wolvie is my favorite character, I will not buy this. Waiting for the brown & XForce version of Wolvie though.

the only way we get a brown wolverine PF is if sideshow makes a whole new PF

:goodpost: I feel the same the arms are much better an I love the claws. I think I'd love an xforce costume

Just picked this baby up today locally. Locally I kinda meant like an hour drive each way. Not bad considering how much post would have cost due to the size of the box and the weight and the wait of course. Got what I feel like a great deal but how much does a regular version go for nowadays anyway? Just wondering how great of a deal I got including that drive.

Back