Wolverine Comiquette (Exclusive) Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today too, wow indeed. Had to work a bit to get him to sit flush on his base, but he finally cooperated. Now I want a Sabretooth comiquette to pose with him.

Viking28 said:
I want the X men to pose with him!:chew

...makes you wonder how everyone else in the team will be pose, having Wolvie pose like this. As if ready to battle or something.

Bodie The Cursed said:
All I have to say is wow..

Get one while you can. I can't decide which I like best, Wolvie, Iron Man , or Doom..

:monkey1

i'll help you decide. Just send Iron man and Wolvie and i'll let you know, okay buddy? :monkey1

I got my exclusive today and I just want to say thanks to everyone who posted in this thread and made me decide on ordering one. I am extremely impressed with this piece and glad that I decided to buy it! :chew

Hi everybody Im new here,

Got mine yesterday and had to post these pics up. click the thumbnails for fullsize/highres.

I cant decide which one I want...the sabertooth vs wolvie, or the wolverine comiquette. :confused:

nash said:
I cant decide which one I want...the sabertooth vs wolvie, or the wolverine comiquette. :confused:

I had both, the comiquette is better for sure. :D

Actually it depends on how you like to display your collection.

I love the VS diaromas and would buy VS over comiquette, as there are numerous Wolverine statues but there is only ONE hot VS diaroma. Consider this.
Besides, VS one is my first SS piece and therefore is special for me.

Having said that, my comiquette I ordered from the second chance has been shipped yesterday and would be in Istanbul in 5 days if it will not got stuck at customs :monkey3
Next week I will also be in Istanbul for R&R and pics to follow :chew

wow just got an exclusive comiquette from sideshow. sweettt.

Back