Wolverine Comiquette (Exclusive) Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again I have to ask, how is everything spaced apart in that group photo Azog? Is the Vader just a hair in front of the others, or is that depth perception acting up again and he's really far? :lol How much deeper/taller than the Sabretooth dio Are the Wolverine and Iron Man? Does Wolverine dwarf the dio in person? Is the CMQ now your favorite of the two? The dio still looks more detailed to me, but maybe in person he's much better.

wow. I just had an urge to buy it, and Im not a Wolverine fan. Now thats either one fantastic piece or stunning pics at work here...or both.

Beautiufl, the paint is wonderful too.

Wow, great pics. I'm still in doubt though, due to the format. I would rather had a PF Wolvie, and chances are, that is still going to happen...

If SS makes a PF Wolverine I'd like to see either the brown costume or his black sleeveless, maskless costume from the early issues of the Wolverine solo series.

Hey Khev, the busts are space a few inches forward, the dio is side by side.....Wolverine's scale is right in synce with Iron Man if both were standing straight up from what I can tell....

thanks for the good words on the images...

Az

I just got my Wolvi today!!! AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!! This is one hell of a Wolverine statue!! The scuplt the paint job are both OUTSTANDING, it just blows me away how cool he looks in person. This is the Wolverine statue to own, I'm pretty floored how cool he looks. I wish they would of done a Brown version of him, because I would of had to have them both.
Feel sorry for any Wolvierine/X-men fans who miss this one.

The only bad part is which head to display him with both are outstanding looking! ARGGGGGGGGG

Got to give Sideshow and Ray at out of the ballpark hit on this one!

I have a feeling this statue will become one my favorite.:chew :chew :chew

Viking28 said:
I just got my Wolvi today!!! AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!! This is one hell of a Wolverine statue!! The scuplt the paint job are both OUTSTANDING, it just blows me away how cool he looks in person. This is the Wolverine statue to own, I'm pretty floored how cool he looks. I wish they would of done a Brown version of him, because I would of had to have them both.
Feel sorry for any Wolvierine/X-men fans who miss this one.

The only bad part is which head to display him with both are outstanding looking! ARGGGGGGGGG

Got to give Sideshow and Ray at out of the ballpark hit on this one!

I have a feeling this statue will become one my favorite.:chew :chew :chew

Ditto!! Even better looking than what I saw just a month ago at SDCC. I got #37 by the way.

Wow! This is AMAZING! I just had an urge to buy it as well, even though I am broke as a joke. LOL!

I hope some are available on the 31st of this month. Heh.

This one is it! The magnet pulled so hard, I couldn't control where it landed on the body, but it landed perfectly. Huge and very impressive. Everything is well done on this statue. The logan head came out nicer than expected, looks good with either head.

I think the paint up of the piece came out great! Another picture for the thread. Battle of the blades.
DSC00745.JPG

rogueboy said:
Wow, great pics. I'm still in doubt though, due to the format. I would rather had a PF Wolvie, and chances are, that is still going to happen...

this looks great but i'm getting spoiled on the cloth/mixed media. want me a PF Wolvie too

Mookeylama said:
this looks great but i'm getting spoiled on the cloth/mixed media. want me a PF Wolvie too
Yeh, the doubt remains, but because I live in the EU, I can think a little bit longer....we haven't received received a notice yet.
But boy, those pictures don't make the choice easier to cancel......

kierbaudy said:
This one is it! The magnet pulled so hard, I couldn't control where it landed on the body, but it landed perfectly. Huge and very impressive. Everything is well done on this statue. The logan head came out nicer than expected, looks good with either head.
I know what you mean. I didn't realize how strong the magnet was and it almost pulled the Wolverine Head out of my hand.

my Wolvie is all kinds of messed up. won't fit on both posts on the base. u can see an indentation in the paint on the bottom of his foot as to how off the holes were drilled. they're off by about 1/8 inch. his knee is chipped in 2 places, AND the magnet in the body/neck pulled out and is now stuck to the mag in the head. having trouble getting it off since when i try pliers the mag is so strong (and the pliers metal heh) that i can't get the right position w/ them. tried my teeth and chipped a tooth grr:monkey4

and now these're up for a 2nd chance offering

Last edited:
Mookeylama said:
my Wolvie is all kinds of messed up. won't fit on both posts on the base. u can see an indentation in the paint on the bottom of his foot as to how off the holes were drilled. they're off by about 1/8 inch.

Mine has the same problem. The paint on the unmasked head isn't very good either, the eyes really don't look too good. Back it goes.:monkey2

Well, I couldn't resist. I initially held off on this one when it was first announced but the pictures on here made it irresistable. Damn Sideshow and your second chance offers!!! :emperor

Back