Wolverine Comiquette (Exclusive) Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolvie came home this weekend, after spending months pent up at the office, for fear that my girlfriend would have my whatsems for buying too much at once. I've posted these at Shadow and Flame last week, but thought I'd spread them around here as well.

I might have posted pics of him here before, but there's a reason for the rehashed stuff: When I photographed Wolverine previously, it was in my cubicle at work, where the green flourescent lighting really futzed with the colors.

Wolvie02.jpg

Wolvie04.jpg

Wolvie05.jpg

Wolvie06.jpg

Wolvie07.jpg

Wolvie01.jpg

Wolvie03.jpg

I'm much happier with these, especially using the brick walls as a backdrop. It's my new Polystone Portrait Studio. :rock

Monk....been watching your nice pics and i gotta say,you've post some amazing pictures here recently.i'm a fan please go on.....:rock

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm a pro. Sort of. I work for a conglomeration of community newspapers out of St. Louis.

The camera is a Nikon D1. It's their first digital SLR that they came out with way back in (I think) 2000. It's a dinosaur by today's standards, and is only a 2 megapixel (which is all you need for print journalism).

Congrats!!! I received mine last week too....awesome piece! time to sell my bowen one now....with this piece and hulk it's forced my hand and now i must re-buy the Cap PF so I'll be selling my bowen Cap...i only want to have one representation of each character that I like and thought I could live without the Cap PF and Wolvie PF but I was wrong.

Lol Vader Al. :lol

I agree though, once you see the awesome work Sideshow does, it's hard to want the Bowen pieces or look at them in the same light. I especially feel this way about Wolverine, Hulk, and Captain America. Sideshow seriously blew those out of the water! :rock

Hola!! to two homies that hooked me up with these. You know who you is.

2zs1umb.jpg

Back