Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy. Long time no speak bro. I've been away for a while sorting so much of life's ups and downs, but am back now to get back in to this hobby ;)

Appreciate your comments. I really love the upgrades I have done to this piece. Really brings it to life.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Some guy on here wanted to repaint his mask it was you I was referring too lol..that did a repaint.

I'm not sure how seriously you're considering diving in on this. But just trust me here... Practice! Youtube video are fine, but buy a few cheap kits, or even just sheets of plastic even and practice before you ruin your expensive Wolf bio. Also, for metallics, consider rattle cans, they will give you a much better finish over a brush, apply a gloss black first and then apply the metallic paint on top of that in 3-5 very thin coats. It's easy enough once you know how, detailing & weathering it is more difficult to do right. But best of luck, I agree the mask is one of the few weak areas of this statue.

OMG! CBG have you ever painted before????

I pretty much did what Python said and practiced and practiced. I'm still far from a professional, but after practice and practice I've managed to paint at a level I'm happy with.
Here's the P1 Diorama I've recently done to show what I've been doing...

I repainted the mask entirely and added movie accurate damage, added real metal lenses, repainted the whole gauntlet and added the fine detail of electronics and added a glowing affect to the plasma cannon to show the after heat of firing a plasma cannon. I also updated the left hand glove to have the silver armour as in the sideshow original paint the glove was totally black.

Don't listen to these guys CBG, they have no idea what they are talking about. Painting is easy and any idiot can do it. Finger painting definitely works best with statues. :lecture

IMG_4096-1.jpg~original

Here's mine, going through damage inspection process. Love my P1 and P2 Exs. as well as the Cinemaquette but this guy is still the king.

Centurion, thank you. Yeah, I wasn't sure what side the whip went on and was moving it from one side to the other back and forth. It's great that this piece is bombproof and weighs a ton, not sure why they had to make all those components,accesories soo heavy though. You put on all that stuff and your just piling on the weight, just hope his leg is doing ok ten years from now.

Centurion, thank you. Yeah, I wasn't sure what side the whip went on and was moving it from one side to the other back and forth. It's great that this piece is bombproof and weighs a ton, not sure why they had to make all those components,accesories soo heavy though. You put on all that stuff and your just piling on the weight, just hope his leg is doing ok ten years from now.

Yeah it should be fine as long as it's not sitting forever in heat. I have zero leaning issues and I live in Darwin we're the temperature is always toasty

IMG_4096-1.jpg~original

Here's mine, going through damage inspection process. Love my P1 and P2 Exs. as well as the Cinemaquette but this guy is still the king.

Congratulations!! I've never seen the Cinemaquette, but so far this guy is still the best.

My Wolf's chest strap was starting to deteriorated (cuz the weight of the vial), whip hanger also. Perhaps due to heat and weight of the items on them. Overall it's not that bad. Just need to buy cheap genuine leather handbag to fix them though.

Yep, the Cinemaquette is a showstopper for sure and one of the most impressive pieces I've seen actually.

Yep, the Cinemaquette is a showstopper for sure and one of the most impressive pieces I've seen actually.

It really is buddy. It's just... wow! Can't believe I look at this thing hundreds of times a day and never get bored.
ecf0061928fa5ae6e13d5d933343ff11.jpg

6b36a584845fc5796c9d8244f7e8dae0.jpg

The Wolf is also a severe head turner. The sculpt, motion and changeable poses are awesome!

ea807801114e3c3d20dd67512b9c759c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Awesome stuff there Rogue and grats! Was the face on Wolf touched up a bit? looks really nice. You should get cases for these pieces, not because of dust but because of pain in the a55 friends that always have to be pulling on the Preddys' dreads trying to twist his hands etc. I used to have the HCG/Stan Winston 1/1 Pred. mask and regret selling it.

Back