Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
84e0754dc5cff8c3063d8fdff341216a.jpg

View of whole wall and video

https://youtu.be/4PmfW7ae6H8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice collection!

Wolf LSF, One of the most amazing statue ever in engineering-wise aspect. Despite all those minor issues of course.
Most 1/3.5 scale statues always have museum pose which I found boring and generic despise the size and detail except being life-sized. But not this one. He's unique in his own way and there'll be nothing like him for a long time. Or until Prime1 got their hand on Predator license but it won't be $2,000 for sure.

congrats Kitana he looks amazing in your set up...the wolf has come home. Awesome collection btw! He fits in perfectly, phenominal piece. Glad to hear all went well on the road trip! Cheers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Wow 2500.00 for lsf wolf is like retail. Best deal ever. I wonder why I can't find any less than 3500.00 to 4000.00. :( congrats on the lsf wolf. I still say it's the best statue ever made. Statue of the year for the last 10 years and going. The pose and details is killer cool!

2 goodies came in today close to 6k shipped for both! But this is my favorite statue ever made so far! Wolfie! Also got p2 ex finally even though I'm still on the SS wl. Lol
image.jpg

Hey CBG, what made you choose those "key" tissue locations out of curiosity?

Also, does your dog still spit drool?

Thank you for your time.

The key points are where people can accidentally hit the statue. The dog jumps. So in a way he can fly upwards. So the dog spit can still reach them but it's still safer now for these there's no bottom shelves at this location. Statues are never safe in open displays. Remember the guy with the prime 1 grim lock which got smashed into pieces by his dog jumping to the top of the display. That was like near 3k gone. Scary... The tissues also keeps the dog away like a scare crow in a way.

Ah you finally got one! Nice lol I bet you stare at it every day

Thanks to all who reply, sorry I didn't quote everyone. Just hard to quote on this phone.. Lol
Oh yeah this thing is insane in person. Can't stop looking at him daily. Imo he blows away everything else in my collection. The detail, base, size , pose is awesome! I would take this over xm mags, or any other SS I've own. The presence is crazy too with this pose and wide open mouth. I didn't even try the whip which is massive. The weight on it scares me though that it can break with the ship in use. So I only use the spear for now which is the longest spear I've seen on a statue. My only two complaints is why the heck is the brown bands so cheap on this? I don't even use them but lift it up and it peels... The dried cracks also makes it impossible to hold up in use. So I don't use any of those straps. They will just break if I did. I do have a clever way to do most of it. Will explain tomorrow.
Second the masked head silver paint needs more of a metal patina look instead of a cheap kids silver acrylic paint look. But other than those he's near perfection. One things for sure anyone who uses those brown leather straps.... They will break in time from these drying up to the point of becoming like paper. Why did SS use these I have no idea.

Last edited:
The straps are fine if you keep humidity correct. They can dry out from low humidity.

The guy I bought this from said he never displayed it. All I did was lift them up and the straps can't even support the weight of the things on it. I bought my own leather straps from a art store and fishing line to tie both together for the huge weapon/ rope thing around his waist. Lol

Back