Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As someone who had one, I couldn't fathom paying 3k to reaquire it.

I can understand that! But I guess it's worth it in the end if you could get it. 3k is a big ask though but I've seen it for a heck of a lot more than that. I think selling it for the original 2k is still good also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand that! But I guess it's worth it in the end if you could get it. 3k is a big ask though but I've seen it for a heck of a lot more than that. I think selling it for the original 2k is still good also.

2K not good for the seller.

What actually happened?
Every time we setup a time to meet he would always cancel and then disappear for weeks/months. I just kept asking him to carve out some time (he was local and I offered to pick up) and he never did, it was one excuse after another. I said any day, any hour, anywhere, I will meet and he couldn't or wouldn't do it or tell me why, just kept stringing me along.

We had previously made multiple deals face to face and I thought he was a stand up guy, which is why I waited as long as I did, but boy was I wrong. He kept the items we agreed to trade in limbo for 2+ years before I had to finally give up and sell them.

He still hasn't even had the decency to officially "end" the deal, as I originally agreed upon a cash price before he wanted a couple of my pieces in trade. I would still be willing to do that, but I haven't heard a peep in 6+months after it was supposed to be "soon". I saved all the PMs and should probably report him to Dave to ban. I guess it was just some game he was playing to see how long the sucker would wait. I can't think of any other reason he would put me through that.

Every time we setup a time to meet he would always cancel and then disappear for weeks/months. I just kept asking him to carve out some time (he was local and I offered to pick up) and he never did, it was one excuse after another. I said any day, any hour, anywhere, I will meet and he couldn't or wouldn't do it or tell me why, just kept stringing me along.

We had previously made multiple deals face to face and I thought he was a stand up guy, which is why I waited as long as I did, but boy was I wrong. He kept the items we agreed to trade in limbo for 2+ years before I had to finally give up and sell them.

He still hasn't even had the decency to officially "end" the deal, as I originally agreed upon a cash price before he wanted a couple of my pieces in trade. I would still be willing to do that, but I haven't heard a peep in 6+months after it was supposed to be "soon". I saved all the PMs and should probably report him to Dave to ban. I guess it was just some game he was playing to see how long the sucker would wait. I can't think of any other reason he would put me through that.

I don't know that guy but I did buy a statue from him with no issues, at all. I don't think any seller should be banned unless they rip someone off. If they just don't finish a deal, with no change of currency, it'd just move on.

Last edited:
Yup. Admin won't be interested unless money/goods were handed over.

I thought my two month wait for an agreed deal to ship, before giving up, was bad.

I don't know that guy but I did, buy a statue from him with no issues, at all. I don't think any seller should be banned unless they rip someone off. If they just don't finish a deal, with no change of currency, it'd just move on.

He has good and bad feedback on here. Just backing out of the deal is one thing, post a negative feedback and move on. Maliciously stringing someone along for YEARS is much worse and IMO just as bad as trying to scam someone.

I have had bad experiences like this in the past also. Col is right there is nothing you can do unless money was exchanged or he had something of yours for the exchange. I would have just let that one go earlier. It was obviously a piece you desperately needed. That's why you hanged on trying for so long. Leaving negative comment on a neutral feedback is ok if the system allows you to do it. Because it's still an experience someone trading went through. I personally wouldn't of bothered

I have had bad experiences like this in the past also. Col is right there is nothing you can do unless money was exchanged or he had something of yours for the exchange. I would have just let that one go earlier. It was obviously a piece you desperately needed. That's why you hanged on trying for so long. Leaving negative comment on a neutral feedback is ok if the system allows you to do it. Because it's still an experience someone trading went through. I personally wouldn't of bothered
Well, that was one reason. I also let it slide due to having many other deals with the guy, all of which were IN PERSON. I had no reason to assume he was BSing me until it started to get ridiculous. Up to that point I considered him a friend, not just a trading partner, which is why I guess it hurts more(plus around the same time another member here scammed me out of $1K for another piece). Honestly, some of the worst experiences I have had in 15+ years buying/selling on eBay and forums have come from here.

Well, that was one reason. I also let it slide due to having many other deals with the guy, all of which were IN PERSON. I had no reason to assume he was BSing me until it started to get ridiculous. Up to that point I considered him a friend, not just a trading partner, which is why I guess it hurts more(plus around the same time another member here scammed me out of $1K for another piece). Honestly, some of the worst experiences I have had in 15+ years buying/selling on eBay and forums have come from here.

Sorry to hear about that. Can't believe people are so low to do these things to people. eBay can be dreadful at times but it shouldn't be this bad on forums. But I guess it's not moderated the same way.

Here he is.

IMG_7066.JPG

IMG_7008.JPG

IMG_7073.JPG

IMG_7080.JPG

Last edited:
Back