Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never realised ADI based this on a life size version! So when do you think we'll see this? ;)

Wow that's a cool pic. I see the life-size queen facehugger crawling on the wall back there.

I think I see the A3 rod puppet maquette in different pose too?

I am very happy that I could add another Predator to the collection. I found a SS Predator maquette Ex last weekend and that one fits in nicely with the other 2:)

219tlsp.jpg

2ibexvo.jpg

m7f1qg.jpg

349bbrs.jpg

You did well to find that one... Nice line up.

I was lucky that someone reasonably local had this one for sale. He was the first owner, he just had it displayed for a few months. Delivery date was June 2006, so the statue was for more than 7 years in the box...

You keeping the CM & Wolf now?
Yes, financially the sky is brighter again and with the sale of some other statues I don't have to sell these 2 anymore:yess: I was waiting until the end anyway to sell these 2 and now with the pick-up of the SS Predator maquette, they certainly are gonna stay:)

I am very happy that I could add another Predator to the collection. I found a SS Predator maquette Ex last weekend and that one fits in nicely with the other 2:)

219tlsp.jpg

2ibexvo.jpg

m7f1qg.jpg

349bbrs.jpg

Give it up for the mother ****ing trifecta!!! :clap :hi5: :yess:

Give it up for the mother ****ing trifecta!!! :clap :hi5: :yess:

Thanks man. Wolverine is in the meantime sold to fund for the SS maquette. I moved Wolf to the place of Wolverine and the SS maquette to the place of Wolf. It would be difficult to watch TV otherwise:lol
I still have to think where to place the P2 maquette once it's out, it would be cool to keep the four of them together:yess:

Thanks man. Wolverine is in the meantime sold to fund for the SS maquette. I moved Wolf to the place of Wolverine and the SS maquette to the place of Wolf. It would be difficult to watch TV otherwise:lol
I still have to think where to place the P2 maquette once it's out, it would be cool to keep the four of them together:yess:

The 4 together will look awesome!

Back