Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed it mainly with the Mythos Obi and even with a large Es. If they do re-release it would be heaven lol!

Yeah, diferent scenario, one that shouldn't have happened really. They have brought back several "limited" pieces though that had long sold out including the T6/7/800s.

Always possible I guess if they aren't numbered. I personally wouldn't be happy buying an unnumbered item, I liked the Galactus maquette but passed for that reason.

I would if I really liked something, I just wouldn't be too happy about it. I'd be very tempted to get the Wolf if he did go back up for example.

I would if I really liked something, I just wouldn't be too happy about it. I'd be very tempted to get the Wolf if he did go back up for example.

Will this be back up? Maybe later on. Anything is possible. I'm sure they can do a repaint... Lol

I'd like to see Sideshow take on the next predator and give it the LSF treatment instead of revisiting older ones.
Maybe Berserker or Celtic. Or an Elder. :yess:

I think both are more likely to be maquettes if they happen, not many people would slap down 2K plus on those guys... P1 and P2 yeah but Celtic?

I think both are more likely to be maquettes if they happen, not many people would slap down 2K plus on those guys... P1 and P2 yeah but Celtic?

To be honest the $2K pieces are probably never going to be hot sellers for any character. Berserker or Scar, plus P1 is due for a new SS piece, those could be likely candidates. Anything, as long as it is not the P2 mess again.

I'd rather want SS to please huge crowd of fans instead of a minor group of people, so make the new 1/4 Classic Pred LSF maquette happen! 2k is OK. Come on, what are you waiting for? $$$$$$!

Back