Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the old topic I guess. If this is not so complicate or so comic-esque like those Marvel or DC or Endo bust then I think they will but... oh well, whatever...

i dont think they will revisit Wolf Predator because of the issues with it.... hope we will see new Predator soon with dynamic pose

i dont think they will revisit Wolf Predator because of the issues with it.... hope we will see new Predator soon with dynamic pose

Yeah no point, cool if they did for the guys that dont have it, it doesn't bother me because I'm never selling it. Too awesome... !

I think they will re-do the Wolverine though in just a alternate brown outfit. Seems like such a "SideShow" thing to do, paint it different...ask for more money.

Idk, I have seen them for less than SS retail and SW DM too, by the way have they sold out of the DD?

Really, why? I'd take one at a super discount

Me too, it's cool but they dropped the ball with the no alternate head sculpt and the price. I'd love to see how much profit that bad boy turned over, must have taken Sideshow's factory all of 5 minutes to put a suit on him and paint his face.

I really thought about it for a long time but, yeah, no way it's worth the asking price and I think 99% agree.

I mean there's lots of stuff that's not worth the asking price.....then you got Wolverine LSF about 2 levels up from that...lol

WTH is DD? I think around $1500 would be my limit for Wolverine

watch, the brown costume will have 2 heads

Could you imagine... after people paying good money for customs.... :slap

Again though, it's not beyond them. They might even do something weird like use the unused HS for the new model.

I never realised ADI based this on a life size version! So when do you think we'll see this? ;)

ADI Wolf.jpg

Could you imagine... after people paying good money for customs.... :slap

Again though, it's not beyond them. They might even do something weird like use the unused HS for the new model.

it would be cool if they used just the unmasked head and made a brown version. I have a feeling the 1/4 Brown Wolverine may be the one to own from SS though, we'll see. I grew up with tiger stripes, so I will wait.

Back