Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the netting. It offers more details. I hope SS makes more sometime for this.

So if they gave it three arms that would be an improvement also? It is wrong, The wolf doesn't have it, a 2k statue shouldn't either.

Aesthetically, I think that the netting on the legs looks horrible (on Wolf!!!). Accuracy issues aside it just looks too much and not part of the character. A lot of members on here complain about the lack of accuracy on Hot Toys Preds, which are about a tenth of the price of the Wolf LSF.

Last edited:
What is a sensible price for one now?

There was one for sale before Christmas on eBay for over £4000......suffice to say it didn't sell!

I would love one but finding any in the UK/EU is not gonna happen

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Aesthetically, I think that the netting on the legs looks horrible..

Which means you don't like either of the Predator or Predator 2 designs? OK...

What is a sensible price for one now?

I think "sensible" would be around $3000 no more than that. It cost $2000, small run, great statue. If you are paying anymore than that you need to find a new hobby, either that or you are super rich and it doesn't matter.

I remember thinking the LSF were not worth the money but looking at them now in hindsight, 2K seems reasonable(in collecting terms) for a piece as detailed as Wolf. Especially with the small run. I think a lot of people are hurting now from not getting him. Especially all the guys (me) who are paying nearly $1500 (with shipping and taxes) for the Pred 2 Maquette which isn't even half as cool as the Wolf LSF.

I just never had an attachment with the movie ( it was awful) but I really dig the statue now that it's sunk in.

Wolf is a great design and the only shining light from that movie but his face is wrong. His mandibles are not the best IMO but I do like the blind eye and the broken tusk. Not surprising really though since no movie has been able to replicate the original (and best) face designs.

For me it goes - City Hunter - Classic - Wolf but all very close. The AVP Preds aren't even worth mentioning.

The Wolf LSF looks better than the actual Wolf in the movie for me.

Go back and read my updated post from before and then come back to me.:wave

I'm not sure why adding "on Wolf" makes any difference since you were clearly talking about Wolf anyway.... :wink1:

I've already made my stance clear on the netting. It's a minor flaw in a great statue that exists on the originals. Design wise it makes no difference really. The netting is still on his body and his arm. I'm not sure why it being on his legs is a big deal (design wise) but then I can't put my brain into that level of complaining.

I've already made my stance clear on the netting. It's a minor flaw in a great statue that exists on the originals. Design wise it makes no difference really. The netting is still on his body and his arm. I'm not sure why it being on his legs is a big deal (design wise) but then I can't put my brain into that level of complaining.

The netting is the Predators outfit though, I'd say it's a really big screw up getting that wrong on such a premium piece. Imagine if they mad a $2K T-800 and gave arnie shorts by mistake? Wouldn't be so minor would it :lol

The netting is the Predators outfit though, I'd say it's a really big screw up getting that wrong on such a premium piece. Imagine if they mad a $2K T-800 and gave arnie shorts by mistake? Wouldn't be so minor would it :lol

Slightly different!

Predators have been shown to wear netting there (and in the Predator lore) and the netting is already part of his existing outfit (Wolf).

I mean if it bothers people THAT bad, cut it off. It's not like he has a Blue Helmet or his Gauntlet is on the wrong arm.

I'm not sure why adding "on Wolf" makes any difference since you were clearly talking about Wolf anyway.... :wink1:

It appears you suggested that since he said he thought leg netting looked aweful he must also not be a fan of the P1 and P2 characters being that leg netting is part of their original design even though you knew apparently he was only referring to Wolf.
The netting on the legs is a big deal because design wise the Wolf does not have leg netting. I know you know that and you've heard it probably a hundred times but that's the fact. It's a flawed statue in that regard.

It appears you suggested that since he said he thought leg netting looked aweful he must also not be a fan of the P1 and P2 characters being that leg netting is part of their original design even though you knew apparently he was only referring to Wolf.
The netting on the legs is a big deal because design wise the Wolf does not have leg netting. I know you know that and you've heard it probably a hundred times but that's the fact. It's a flawed statue in that regard.

I was pointing out the the netting is "aesthetically" part of the Predator history. Both original Predators look great with netting, how that changes on Wolf I'm not sure. Sure it's not movie accurate, but neither is the figure.

I totally get size/design/bad dreads/wrong paint but leg netting has to be up there with the weirdest complaint I've witnesses on the boards. Like I said, cut it off.

Yeah I don't get it, am I missing something here? :cuckoo: :dunno

P1 & P2 will always be the best designs, however I love Wolf's design too. They got the netting wrong on Wolf and it looks bad IMO.

Which means you don't like either of the Predator or Predator 2 designs? OK...

This looks like you made up your own assumption basically putting words in his mouth, but perhaps you simply misunderstood what he meant. In any case, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Moving on,

I was pointing out the the netting is "aesthetically" part of the Predator history. Both original Predators look great with netting, how that changes on Wolf I'm not sure. Sure it's not movie accurate, but neither is the figure.

I totally get size/design/bad dreads/wrong paint but leg netting has to be up there with the weirdest complaint I've witnesses on the boards. Like I said, cut it off.

Not sure I get the bold bit but because the let netting has been the design of the first 2 predators doesn't mean it must continue to every Predator design thereafter. The Wolf is it's own unique design. It has been determined that you cannot simply remove the netting on the figure without damaging the statue. And whoever said the LSF actually looks better than the Wolf in the movie earlier in the thread must not have seen the movie in a while. I don't have the LSF, but I've seen all the prototype pictures, in-hand pics and numerous if not all video reviews etc on youtube of this piece and I must beg to differ. I just watched AVPR last night and Wolf in the movie is as good as it gets. Sure the movie sucked and there was bad lighting but I like how they tried to bring back the horror genre to the franchise in AVPR. Not to get too off topic here but just as a reminder for some who haven't seen the movie in a while I want to post some pics of the movie. Wolf will never look better than what we see in the movie.

Last edited:
Back