Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. You may want to be careful with those Xeno fingers though. They tends to break easily if your hand got clumsy.

Just had my Wolf dropped off this morning, here is a couple of quick phone pics I'll post more once I set him up.

Got this guy for $2200 AUD, thats pretty much below retail here in Australia PLUS the seller was a fantastic guy who even dropped it off for me!

Congrats! He's a great addition, and you got a good deal too! ;)

I'd love an updated Berserker maquette. This would've been the perfect pose instead of the one where he's doing a faceplant.
berserker_predator_by_xenofett-d35mc3y.jpg

would make a perfect 1/4 maquette. After a P2 Elder, I wouldn't mind Berserker.

I honestly couldn't disagree more with these two points. Unless you've never seen the originals or are fairly young.

Quit being a **** with me. You're just coming across as an arsehole now. The original Predator film and design is one of my favourite things of all time. I thought we had established that as this is the Wolf thread we are talking about WOLF. His animatronics weren't as good as the original (not that I ever said they were :cuckoo:)!

I'd love a Berserker PF ($600) also... but this is just bad posture :lol For me the Berserker has that P2 trait in that he looks good with his head tilted back more. The paint apps would be very challenging for sideshows monkeys also...

I'd love an updated Berserker maquette. This would've been the perfect pose instead of the one where he's doing a faceplant.
berserker_predator_by_xenofett-d35mc3y.jpg

Hey David :hi5:
We watched it all in 12 days. Twas a great 12 days!

Anyway, Back to the awesome Wolf LSF...

When can I pick him up? :pray: :lol
:lol i will let you know....did you see my wolverine pics i sent to your email add.

Back to the awesome and very rare wolf :)

It did but like you said it worked out in the end.....breaking bad was awesome i love how Walt how he rescued Jessie...what a way to finsh the show :clap:clap

sorry folks back to wolf

Back