Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf in the movie is as good as it gets.

There's some great screenshots of Wolf around. This is one of my favourites, it's just a shame this scene was deleted from the final film.

All that movie needed was lighting.

It is what it is. It's a guilty pleasure of mine and as I've mentioned before I rate it above Predators.;)

I wonder about a Predator design yet to be made that will be better and more badass than Wolf.

I like that new battle armor Lost Pred from Neca. Something like that would be right up my ally to see in a movie.

But on that note, I don't see "them" coming up with any designs "better" that Wolf anytime soon. And when I see my LSF everyday, I've never even thought about the leg netting or any other inaccuracies.
DSC_0258_zps7fc91105.jpg

the Wolf in the movie earlier in the thread must not have seen the movie in a while.

Great video. They did a good job with the Wolf animatronics.

I honestly couldn't disagree more with these two points. Unless you've never seen the originals or are fairly young. The animatronics on Wolf are pretty bad, when he turns round in his throne is a fairly good example, it looks exactly like a puppet - jerky and random opposed to the very fluid movement of the original Predators.

As for the "better in the movie" - With the Helmet on , sure I can maybe give you that, Helmet off he's like the "special boy" of predators, the gap between his eye's is strange and his closed mandibles look like they have been stuck on with glue. That's what I LOVED about the originals , when the creatures took the mask off you could see how intricately folded the mandibles were to fit inside the Bio, like someone actually did think - "how would these fit in this helmet"? and "How can we design that to make it look real"?

The Wolf predator can't even shut his mandibles, they just sort of hang from his face like giant cigars.

Design wise though he IS one of the coolest designs and like I said this Statue is probably the best representation of a Predator out there. For me saying that "the leg netting looks horrible" is akin to getting your new Ferrari and demanding a refund because the seat covers are off brown instead of black.

I'd love new Berserker 1/4 Maquette too. But I'm so worry about paint apps.

Just had my Wolf dropped off this morning, here is a couple of quick phone pics I'll post more once I set him up.

Got this guy for $2200 AUD, thats pretty much below retail here in Australia PLUS the seller was a fantastic guy who even dropped it off for me!

Back