Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never know, maybe you can still find one one day for the price that you paid for your Wolf:pray:
How long do you have your Wolf now? Any regrets or totally happy with him?

I'll trade yah. LOL JK. I have had it ever since it got released ( Maybe a few weeks after from another retailer ). My wife thought I was insane for spending that much money and I had to sell a few pieces in order to obtain enough money. My jaw was floored when I un-boxed it ( and my wife ) and honestly I can say it still is floored when I see it. All the people who have saw it in person were absolutely amazed by it. Mine has a few little issues ( very small paint chip here or there but besides that its nearly perfect ). Overall for having a statue made after my favorite predator or movie monster...I am extremely happy with it.

I'll trade yah. LOL JK. I have had it ever since it got released ( Maybe a few weeks after from another retailer ). My wife thought I was insane for spending that much money and I had to sell a few pieces in order to obtain enough money. My jaw was floored when I un-boxed it ( and my wife ) and honestly I can say it still is floored when I see it. All the people who have saw it in person were absolutely amazed by it. Mine has a few little issues ( very small paint chip here or there but besides that its nearly perfect ). Overall for having a statue made after my favorite predator or movie monster...I am extremely happy with it.

I second that. :lecture

Thanks man, nice to hear that you are still happy with after all these months:clap Like I said it really looks great in the pics and the pose is so dynamic and then of course all the interchangeable parts. You can have of a complete new statue by changing the parts:lecture Reading your comment, it looks like a keeper:hi5:

:goodpost:
My main point is, we're really a small group of collectors here.
There's really no other way for us to come even remotely close to knowing the ES of this piece other than sideshow coming right out and announcing it.
Why wouldn't they come out with the actual ES, what do they have to lose by doing this:dunno
But it's true what you said, impossible to know ourselves. Like I mentioned earlier, one Dutch retailer had at a certain moment 7 of these beasts in stock, so how knows how many others are out there, not to mention all the non-members who have one...

I can imagine that you miss Iron Man maquette, a great looking piece in my opinion:clap Do you still have a lot of statues?

No, only some CM's, Doq alien Maquette, Warrior maquette and LOTR PF's ...

To see if he can get someone to pay the crazy prices some are saying this is worth.

Because only you know how to gauge the value of anything. Let's ignore what they have sold for recently. This guy right here... You remind me of someone who say's they have "Divine Knowledge". They have no idea how they have it, they just do.

Because only you know how to gauge the value of anything. Let's ignore what they have sold for recently. This guy right here... You remind me of someone who say's they have "Divine Knowledge". They have no idea how they have it, they just do.

Did you see the cash change hands? You don't think guys manipulate eBay prices to inflate when the go to sell? It happens.

The only real ones I saw sell were well under the eBay prices so that is what I go by, not others who want to sell them or own them and wish they were worth 3K+ when they are already overpriced enough at 2K. I just don't see them going up much if any. If it does happen so be it. It is a great piece with just a few issues and until something comes out better it is the one to have.

I would love to have one, but I won't pay more than retail or close. I missed the one for $1500 a few months back and the one for 2K right here as I did not have the cash right now.

Also it is called omniscience:lol

Awesome piece for sure this Wolf Preddy, instant classic, I'd give this one the edge over the Cinemaquette.

Last edited:
Back