Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Glad that you managed to haul one. It's an awesome statue.
OT: I didn't know dieseltya on youtube was you.
thanks yes it's a great statue..... yep my channel sorry i don't speak for a proper review.... i'm not brave enough :lol
so i'm more of a silent sharer :lol

Hey guys I know this is probably an old question but, did Sideshow comment as to why netting was added to the legs of this statue? It seems so discouraging to hear that they would make such a big cosmetic make on piece this expensive.

nope.......another reason SS prolly pulled the plug, I bet the factory came up with the idea all by themselves.

The xeno seems to get overlooked.
I love the amount of details it brings to the piece.

8583474769_b3b066bff5_b.jpg

8583482355_d39ac0112e_b.jpg

8583498567_eecc010fd6_b.jpg

8583547689_4576b71528_b.jpg

Great piece, really nice detail and finish.
Amazing pose.

I also have the predator CM and I think that is still the best predator on the market. Better scale, more impressive overall, ...

But it's a great statue, allthough I would have prefered it a bit bigger ...

Hi Vince,

Just saw that you picked this one up. Great addition to the collection. I am still very happy with the Iron Man maquette I picked up.

How does it compare height-wise to the CM? From the pics it looks almost the same height as the CM to be honest.

Congrats again...

Anyone know a wholesale retail vendor that still has one for retail value of the 2k? Or is this a SSC exclusive? If you know a wholesale vendor please message me, missed the boat on this one. Looking around online atm. Thanks

It's an amazing piece!

Anyone know a wholesale retail vendor that still has one for retail value of the 2k? Or is this a SSC exclusive? If you know a wholesale vendor please message me, missed the boat on this one. Looking around online atm. Thanks

It's an amazing piece!

Like you said, you missed the boat.
Good luck finding one at retail.

I got that one.
$2,000 and I picked it up direct.
Great transaction and the statue kicks all kinds of ***.
Larry

Back