Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good price Attom. Good luck with the sale

I'm not going to lie but I would hate to have to post a LSF but I hate posting PF's :lol

agreed.. but with full insurance it covers the buyer... if it is damaged.. then they can file a claim.... But it made it to MA from CA.... so I will also reinforce the packaging as well! And wrap all the pieces in clear plastic wrap.. like the kind you use in the kitchen.. it's flexible and keeps the tiny bits protected as well as guarding against any paint rubs or scratches.. it's great stuff! I find it much better than that horrible white foam sheeting...that always falls apart. The best part is I want to find a buyer who really wants this one.. it's awesome!

Last edited:
:lecture Agreed.
You shouldn't have any problems selling this one.

I don't know. The number of people who are willing to spend $3000 on a predator statue can't be that high. Most of them probably already have it.

Good luck with you sale though. I hope you find a buyer. These LSF are amazing. Wish I could afford one.

I don't know. The number of people who are willing to spend $3000 on a predator statue can't be that high. Most of them probably already have it.

Good luck with you sale though. I hope you find a buyer. These LSF are amazing. Wish I could afford one.

Thanks ActicBeast.. I'm in no hurry to sell.. I love this guy.. when he sells he sells... he's not $3000 but $2800.. this includes insurance for which will be around/over $100 and shipping which will easily cost close to $200. If there is a local pick up in MA.. I'd knock $300 right off the price... Unfortunately UPS really socks it to the little guy.. unlike SSC or BBTS or WB store... I'm not shipping out in the thousands... so over-sized boxes are expensive. Yes no doubt a very expensive statue...:)

Thanks ActicBeast.. I'm in no hurry to sell.. I love this guy.. when he sells he sells... he's not $3000 but $2800.. this includes insurance for which will be around/over $100 and shipping which will easily cost close to $200. If there is a local pick up in MA.. I'd knock $300 right off the price... Unfortunately UPS really socks it to the little guy.. unlike SSC or BBTS or WB store... I'm not shipping out in the thousands... so over-sized boxes are expensive. Yes no doubt a very expensive statue...:)

Well having him on display a while longer isn't such a bad thing. Everything I have seen of this guy clearly indicates that this piece is something special.

I know what you mean about the shipping. I have officially decided I am only ordering direct from Sideshow. Being located so far north in Canada whenever I was looking from a fellow freak for an older piece I was getting killed by the shipping quotes just can't order a statue PF when the shipping is so high.

Well having him on display a while longer isn't such a bad thing. Everything I have seen of this guy clearly indicates that this piece is something special.

I know what you mean about the shipping. I have officially decided I am only ordering direct from Sideshow. Being located so far north in Canada whenever I was looking from a fellow freak for an older piece I was getting killed by the shipping quotes just can't order a statue PF when the shipping is so high.

I know.. it seems since gas and inflation, shipping prices have gone trough the roof...:( Not to mention I would not ship this without insurance..

good luck with your sale attom.... that's a very fair price :)

Thanks David.. and if Wolf never sells, I'll be happy to keep him right here in the collection... I don't have to let him go, so if he remains that's good too.... :)

Last edited:
This retailer that ive order from before in canada, told me that they are in talks with SS now to get more in. they told me that they have thier entire order on hold because SS told them not to sell them. They are trying to get them released ASAP. The retailer said SS told them to stop selling them because they all had issues and they didn't want to replace anything that comes with flaws. So if they can get that entire shipment from SS then it will be sold as is. They are all misb and all at retail price was it 1500.00? They are just waiting for the go ahead from SS. This has been confirm by the retailer. I still have all thier emails I can copy and paste if anyone needs them. So that means there are full shipments of these things around that has not been sold yet. This is just one retailer. I'm sure Theres more out there.

Last edited:
Come on SS where's the rest of the LSF predators??? Let's get more in soon! Just give the retailers the rest who are still waiting for the go, so we can order one. :)

dunno. but my retailer told me that there were no replacements on this piece.

Only 2 choices if there are issues. Keep and maybe get a slight discount or return for a refund.

I've paid up but not taken delivery yet so I don't know if mine will have issues.

I think the cost of production for this one doesn't make it a good candidate for another run.

If they did, then no issue having replacements.

If they put these back into production or start taking PO's again, they will have destroyed the last shred of integrity they have left with the LSF line customer base.

Chris

dunno. but my retailer told me that there were no replacements on this piece.

Only 2 choices if there are issues. Keep and maybe get a slight discount or return for a refund.

I've paid up but not taken delivery yet so I don't know if mine will have issues.

I think the cost of production for this one doesn't make it a good candidate for another run.

If they did, then no issue having replacements.

Yep, that's what I hear so far. But the entire order from that retailer is currently on hold. So that means there is more waiting for the go. So just release them already... :dunno

You've been saying that for a long time. It's pretty obvious this piece was a pain in the *** for SS to have produced, doesn't make sense that they would make more, especially well after the sell out . And it also doesn't make sense that some random retailer I never heard of would magically get a batch of them out of nowhere. I'll believe it when I see it basically....

You've been saying that for a long time. It's pretty obvious this piece was a pain in the *** for SS to have produced, doesn't make sense that they would make more, especially well after the sell out . And it also doesn't make sense that some random retailer I never heard of would magically get a batch of them out of nowhere. I'll believe it when I see it basically....

I think your right. But we shall see for sure.

Back