Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they magically all of a sudden have a replacement body for me, so cross my fingers it is much better than what I got. I smashed him up already, while doing so, found a huge splotch of green paint on his chest I hadn't noticed before. People really have to inspect the crap out of this piece. I will be taking my replacement outside in the sun to look him over this time. Btw-that rod goes all the way up the entire leg for those curious. It is a super solid piece, unlike Hulk.

Awesome! Wonder where they found it.

I got back from ss, and my issue was the big paint chip if you guys remember.

" This was inspected before it left. I am worried it possibly got damaged during shipping.
Will a new body be acceptable to fix this? From the picture attached it looks like the ship was on the body. The picture is very large so it is hard to tell where the chip actually is.
Can your customer please provide a smaller picture of the damage."

Yknow after buying this one I think I'm in a new phase of statue collecting... everything else looks like an easy pass now lol... except that Reaper heheh.

Yknow after buying this one I think I'm in a new phase of statue collecting... everything else looks like an easy pass now lol... except that Reaper heheh.

I'm with you brother.. sold all my 1/6 have 2 PF left and are for sale... and my room is only going to have select LSF...:)

Hey guys just wanted to share my review that I finally got around to doing on my Wolf.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntyg1CYZkkY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntyg1CYZkkY[/ame]

I'm with you brother.. sold all my 1/6 have 2 PF left and are for sale... and my room is only going to have select LSF...:)

I am also leaning towards 1/4th or bigger myself. I am thinking about getting the reaper and selling off anything that is smaller.

I have become the same way. Need to unload some 1/4 though....just haven't felt like going through the hassle to sell them yet.

I am also leaning towards 1/4th or bigger myself. I am thinking about getting the reaper and selling off anything that is smaller.

I have become the same way. Need to unload some 1/4 though....just haven't felt like going through the hassle to sell them yet.

Absolutely... I did the massive HT and PF unload last month...sold over 49 items... and all that remains is Capt AM Movie PF, DC Direct 1/4 Batman v2.0, and my Dark Knight HCG Batman Bust, that I had sold, and the wife was practically in tears when I told her.. Seems this was her absolute favorite thing..(go figure) so I refunded the buyers down pay... Now it seems that Darth Maul LSF has replaced this in her eyes.. Really can't complain.. it's nice she likes these as well... Now the Dark Knight EX Bust is on ebay and most likely will sell by this weekend.. I'm hoping to add Doom and Indy LSF to the room over the next year or two depending on availability. Not ever going back to 1/6 or 1/4... This has actually saved me loads on buying and PO.

Absolutely... I did the massive HT and PF unload last month...sold over 49 items... and all that remains is Capt AM Movie PF, DC Direct 1/4 Batman v2.0, and my Dark Knight HCG Batman Bust, that I had sold, and the wife was practically in tears when I told her.. Seems this was her absolute favorite thing..(go figure) so I refunded the buyers down pay... Now it seems that Darth Maul LSF has replaced this in her eyes.. Really can't complain.. it's nice she likes these as well... Now the Dark Knight EX Bust is on ebay and most likely will sell by this weekend.. I'm hoping to add Doom and Indy LSF to the room over the next year or two depending on availability. Not ever going back to 1/6 or 1/4... This has actually saved me loads on buying and PO.

Only PF I have any interest in having is the Master Chief. I am far, FAR to big of a fan not to own that. I have it paid off and hopefully before August it comes. I have only owned the FVJ Premium format Jason and it was not extremely impressive...hoping the MC turns out awesome ( it should for $400 ). In either case.....I am drooling at the thought of owning the reaper now and having trouble not putting it on flex pay to make sure I get one.

YEah I can't bring myself to sell my aliens and robots though unfortunately. I mostly have lifesize replicas, busts or 1/4 stuff.
Luckily I am still working on selling off 10 years of star wars collecting....
Sold most the sideshow and replicas last year.
Now I'm selling Decipher CCG cards (sets and sealed booster boxes) and it has paid off the wolf Predator already!

Not a background pic Attom, but thought that the original pic on the SS website of the Wolf LSF with the dark blue background made it look cool, so i have stolen that idea, and it has come out quite well i think.

Apolagies for not dusting the front off before taking the pics :slap

looks cool. I like this one better.

That much dust already on a vertical surface? What you doing over there :)

looks cool. I like this one better.

That much dust already on a vertical surface? What you doing over there :)

The case does attract the dust because it hold a bit of static charge, but i does go to show how dusty this would be already, without it being in the case.

You still loving your Wolf Vitus ?

The case does attract the dust because it hold a bit of static charge, but i does go to show how dusty this would be already, without it being in the case.

You still loving your Wolf Vitus ?

Yep makes sense.
Sometimes I end up with little styrofoam pieces attracted to my glass doors.

Yep Still loving the wolf. He's so awesome.

I haven't bought anything since I ordered him.
Been like 16 days which is like a record for me rofl.
I usually get something small like a NECA figure or something but just don't feel like I need anything now. When I need something I will know it though heheh.

Last edited:
LOL..... I am now waiting for my Dark rider of Mordor to come through...It looks killer as well on the pics of the actual production pieces on the forum. Fingers crossed.

Back