Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So with that big paint chip, sideshow offer me a replacement again, or $150(what I asked) should I take the $150? I mean this was the second replacenr body, don't know if I will get a worse one.

My delivery guys know I won't be there during the day so they deliver it after 6 pm usually so I'll know later. I just know he's going to be jacked up...just know it. Supposed to be new, sealed in box. maybe the only damage will be the netting on the legs was ripped off. :)

Mine came from Cali to south Carolina and was fine. Even the shipper was beat up.

Ok, baby with a cold had to be rocked back to sleep...ok, now I'm ready...where's my knife.....

I sent a pic of the last pic i posted to friend of mine that's a girl and she asked if it was a girl predator. I said no, it's wolf predator from avpr. her response, why does he have fish net stockings on. lmao.

Here's his stand (sorry Darkness...you had a good 5 year run on top of it) but I hate him being in the corner so I'll have to rearrange later, battery died again...leaving everything as is and finishing tomorrow night. Love him and cannot find any breaks or flaws. Well there's some microscopic paint errors and slight rub on the back of the leg against the netting but nothing I would consider even a minor problem. Will do a better inspection tomorrow but I looked him over pretty close tonight.

Last edited:
Display looks awesome!! Make sure you check it more, I fine some problem after hours checking .

Back