Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Good luck. Looks like a nice piece. I like to have some mounts in the collection but right now I just have the Predator on Horse statue.

I'm trying to stick with what I call "earth based" franchaises after selling my star wars stuff... so no star wars or LOTR for me... just sticking with franchaises where Earth clearly exists :)

I have to find ways to limit myself heheh.

If anyone has some damaged parts for this statue let me know before you throw them in the trash.

Well i received Wolf & hand with spear came broken also masked head n closed whip have damage sent pics to Secret Compass waiting for reply..

Well i received Wolf & hand with spear came broken also masked head n closed whip have damage sent pics to Secret Compass waiting for reply..

Oh man sorry to hear this.... did it ship from the US to India??? Hope all works out for replacement pieces... let us know what happens!

Sorry to hear that Dhaval....hope they take care of you.

Mine will arrive tomorrow. I hope I have time to open it and not have to wait until later in the week.

I have already told everyone dont buy from secret compass, I have experience with them, they do not like to give you replacement since they will loose money by ship you another replacement, I really Doubt they will give you a replacement on this heavy pieces, but good luck bad I hope you get it done .

I have already told everyone dont buy from secret compass, I have experience with them, they do not like to give you replacement since they will loose money by ship you another replacement, I really Doubt they will give you a replacement on this heavy pieces, but good luck bad I hope you get it done .

Wow jye.. I'm surprised to hear this about them.. I've only bought from them once and all was okay, but I'm sorry to hear what happened to you.. here is what is place on every item they sell on ebay..

We are Sideshow Collectibles DIRECT DEALERS. QUALITY GUARANTEED 100% DIRECTLY BY US!

Why Buy From Secret Compass?

Well, first and foremost, we are collectors ourselves- and every collector in the world know how important it is that items are packaged carefully and shipped immediately- particularly with high-end, expensive items.

If you want a smooth transaction from a company that's considered by many collectors to be one of the most trusted Sellers on Ebay, buy from Secret Compass. If you want prompt shipping and steady communication from a competent team that will go the extra distance, buy from Secret Compass. We are here to help you get what you want at a fair price, without a hassle. ALWAYS CHECK FEEDBACK- you get what you pay for. Saving a few extra bucks could mean that you will not get exactly what you want, or not get it at all. Please check our feedback to see what other Ebayers are saying about our conduct and service. Thanks for your attention!

I don't buy his statues from eBay. Out of eBay,since they have online store. And I got the deposite refund from them(total 8 statues) it's really nice to buy with them , but it's terrible that when statue came broken. I have po at least 20 statues from them and 3 came broken and they said they can't do business with me.

No your supplier should be able to source them for you if they are available. You can also get a replacement yourself if you bought from a supplier or off the secondary market if they have them available.

i want replacement for Hand with spear, closed whip & Masked head. hope they will give it. i spent 2300$+insane Customs on this bad boy so i want replacements at any cost.....

i want replacement for Hand with spear, closed whip & Masked head. hope they will give it. i spent 2300$+insane Customs on this bad boy so i want replacements at any cost.....

Damn that is a Lot, usually I buy from them for 10% off, there is no way for me to pay the retail from retailer.

I am getting my 2nd replacement soon and I am going to destroy the body too. Damn need to drop this big heavy body from 2nd floor lol

Would anyone be willing to measure the Wolf Predator LSF from his hand that sticks out to the furthest part across?
Im planning on getting an acrylic case and need to know dimensions, (As I do not have him yet) or if anyone has already done this and the size of yours?
There is a gears war character code in it for anyone that plays gears war.:clap

Tonight's the night! I have a place all ready for him.

Hopefully he comes undamaged but that appears to be a long-shot.

Not sure if I mentioned but when my Wife was checking out Wolf she mentioned that she liked the fishnets.

Of course I had to explain the whole situation with the netting to her after that comment!

Good luck Dhaval getting your parts and Good luck Vader AL getting a good one!

My delivery guys know I won't be there during the day so they deliver it after 6 pm usually so I'll know later. I just know he's going to be jacked up...just know it. Supposed to be new, sealed in box. maybe the only damage will be the netting on the legs was ripped off. :)

Back