Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my predator the first week they started shipping. Everything looks perfect on it to me but I feel bad for all of you guys who are having problems.

544863_182123388604631_2070274810_n.jpg

Got to open this today,no major issues one quill broken, few very little scuffs very minor though and also signs of glue in some places
MY impression so far awesome pose has a wow factor. scuplt is nice.
Quality, there is none paint very poor paint very poor,the alien blood on the base is terrible the predator paint is very flat.
Packaging not to bad cant believe there hasnt been more damage to the heads.
Is it worth the money dont know, but if this is worth 2000 dollars the CM is worth 4.
After reciving this piece i dont think i would buy any LSF unless there is an improvement in quality.

Hey Otto! :wave Haven't ran into you round here...Thanks for your honest impressions on this piece.

I got my predator the first week they started shipping. Everything looks perfect on it to me but I feel bad for all of you guys who are having problems.

544863_182123388604631_2070274810_n.jpg

Congrats.. I also received a great one......no problems here.. Here's to swift resolutions with the SSC machine...Cheers all.. Collector's collect on! Next stop Reaper LSF!

Hi,everybody,I just received this wolf from the local dealer,I have some disappointed about the scale of this bad boy,measure myself it is around 1:4,(i measure the spear because i have the 1:1 AVP spear,it is 104cm,but this LSF wolf s non-expand spear is 24cm....)!! The only one thing I satisfied is the pose is dynamic and active!!!

Hi,everybody,I just received this wolf from the local dealer,I have some disappointed about the scale of this bad boy,measure myself it is around 1:4,(i measure the spear because i have the 1:1 AVP spear,it is 104cm,but this LSF wolf s non-expand spear is 24cm....)!! The only one thing I satisfied is the pose is dynamic and active!!!

I think we all have agreed long ago that it was anywhere from 1/4th to 1/3rd scale....this is not new news.

Shhhh. don't tell him that.. he dosen't know.....:nana:

If someone was throwing down 2 grand on this piece and has no idea of the size. They do not deserve to have 2 grand to throw down on anything. SMDH.......I think most people have said that they were surprised at how big it was when they got it, not that it was to small.
Personally, I would not want it bigger unless it was lifesize.

Definally not 1/4 compare to all the other 1/4 I have, but it's smaller then 1/3 for sure.

haven't seen any comparison w the P1 maquette yet. anyone?

I remember it's bigger then maquette for sure.

not by much really, not a significant size difference. Remove the Alien base, and they are very close to the same size. I think Wolf will look fine next to bigger 1/4 pieces like Pumpkinhead or Sauron for example.

Coincidently Pumpkinhead also gets alot of help from his super high base, the figure minus the base is almost the exact same size of SotaToys 18" Pumpkinhead.

not by much really, not a significant size difference. Remove the Alien base, and they are very close to the same size. I think Wolf will look fine next to bigger 1/4 pieces like Pumpkinhead or Sauron for example.

Did you end up keeping your Wolf LSF?

they magically all of a sudden have a replacement body for me, so cross my fingers it is much better than what I got. I smashed him up already, while doing so, found a huge splotch of green paint on his chest I hadn't noticed before. People really have to inspect the crap out of this piece. I will be taking my replacement outside in the sun to look him over this time. Btw-that rod goes all the way up the entire leg for those curious. It is a super solid piece, unlike Hulk.

Back