Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technically, they could still announce him as, "Coming within the next 30 days..." for the next 2 newsletters and still be in the posted March release date.

We all know how that goes, though. :lol

There's been too many hits and misses with Predator products recently.:mad:

Yup. Their 1/5 statues need a lot more attention than they gave it. Somehow, the Wolf 1/5 is an exception, and let's not forget the Dutch PF. Orange peel skin, bent rifle barrel, googly eyes....

Yeah, the Wolf LSF is popping in and out of the 'Coming in 30 Days' column. What the hell?!

Anyway, I'll believe it when I see it on a collector's shelf.

I still have quite a while to go until I get mine. I flexed him recently. But I have never been more excited about a statue since I have been collecting. And now that they are stopping production on some of them it makes it even sweeter. But it is a lot of money tho ��

I still have quite a while to go until I get mine. I flexed him recently. But I have never been more excited about a statue since I have been collecting. And now that they are stopping production on some of them it makes it even sweeter. But it is a lot of money tho ��

Stopping production? Where'd you hear that?

Stopping production? Where'd you hear that?

He's referring to Iron Man MK III and Neytiri LSF's which look like they are finished. There is a ? over Darth Maul. They have also retired a couple of other open edition size busts like the battle damaged endo skull, battle damaged MK III and the T700.

The price rules me out of this figure. Congrats to those getting this. This will be an awesome piece, no doubt about it. If only I have the money.

Back