Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1/5 wolf pred statue overall is good and for the price we pay for this LS , quality should be even better , and that is what we are all anticipating.... :hi5:

One would think. :)

I see you are new. :welcome1: to the forums.

Yeah ...thank you.

I started this hobby very late, only 8 months ago , only focus on alien and predator line. Now having difficulties to Acquire those gems that launch many years back . The predator maquette especially :pray:

Great to know you all:hi5:

I'm getting one, i think this will make up for selling my CM predator a few years back, that was a great piece, but this wolf pose is so much more dynamic and i love the fury and anger on his face, the only thing is i would have preferred a jungle base with the alien on it.

This sculpt is definitely more dynamic than the CM..but it's also a different character from a different movie, one that sucked IMO. I'm still considering this simply because the sculpt and proto paint is so badass.

i like the AVP better than the AVP2.

the human story are horrible in avp2

What I always say about AVP:R is that a bad@ss predator was given an suck@ss script... and the human storyline was unnecessary and poorly casted.

The Strause brothers should be hunted down and made into trophies.

What I always say about AVP:R is that a bad@ss predator was given an suck@ss script... and the human storyline was unnecessary and poorly casted.

The Strause brothers should be hunted down and made into trophies.

someone should edit that movie to only show Wolf and his parts and make it about him....probably only be about 30 minutes long but that would be great.

Back