Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone order this one for me using their reward points?

Yea sure, but I will need your mothers maiden name and your social security number.

You laugh now, but it will drop after a while. :)

It will, but look how fragile it looks. Buying this on the aftermarket will be risky and if you get a broken one, you gotta send it back out of your own pocket. I took all that into consideration when I ordered this. I got my IM LSF for 1700. It's all one piece, so I wasn't worried about damage as I am with wolf.

I'd love to see pics next to the CM Predator..and next to any other CM's you may own. :pray: I'm interested in the scale. If it matches the 1/3 CM's I might end up getting this one.

Just have the pred. Had the alien at one point. Wolf will look good next to big 1/4 pieces like sauron or the other cm pieces....I think.

lol azurepred.

Ill get this no matter what. if I end getting this I would pay a few bucks more than taking the risk from ebay.

Well, I may just be able to display the Wolf LSF with a CM Predator if everything goes right in the next weeks or so. I tracked a CM Predator down (still sealed/never displayed) and have made a deal with its owner to pay for it and get it to me. We'll see. Wish me luck.

You must be a baller to be able to afford a cm now adays. I also got word from alterego that the notice was not for the 1/5 wolf statue, so must be true if multiple retailers have gotten notice.

Well, I may just be able to display the Wolf LSF with a CM Predator if everything goes right in the next weeks or so. I tracked a CM Predator down (still sealed/never displayed) and have made a deal with its owner to pay for it and get it to me. We'll see. Wish me luck.

Be careful buying a "sealed" Cinemaquette. There were known issues with the Predator such as broken dreadlocks that you would have no recourse if found upon unboxing. I know how rare these are, but I would want in hand pics before dropping 3k+ with ZERO warranty or customer service. It's your call, but please take these considerations to mind.

If you do buy this, good luck. I hope it's perfect. :)

That's one of the things I worry about with this piece.

The dreads have got to be packaged very well for shipping.

400093_press18.jpg

Hey guys, so I decided it prolly isn't a good time for me to keep my order for this piece now, so if your interested, you can take my place and get this from alterego comics for 5% off retail ($100) plus shipping. I believe the deposit is only $180. Pm me for further details if your interested.

One last bump on the offer :dunno

final payment sent.....now the wait and QC worry, but this is the email i got from shane at secret compass

Hi Taiwan,

Sideshow has informed the Dealers that placed the first orders at the beginning that their orders are expected in stock and we are to provide addresses to ship to by January 24th. That's 5 weeks from March. I suspect that whoever you talked to is telling a customer that wishes to place a NEW order that they will have to wait until March but our customers will get their orders early. I have no reason to try and trick you after all the eyars we have done good business together my friend

please email or call

thanks
-shane

Be careful buying a "sealed" Cinemaquette. There were known issues with the Predator such as broken dreadlocks that you would have no recourse if found upon unboxing. I know how rare these are, but I would want in hand pics before dropping 3k+ with ZERO warranty or customer service. It's your call, but please take these considerations to mind.

If you do buy this, good luck. I hope it's perfect. :)

We'll see. It's definitely a crapshoot but if stuff is broken and needs repair I have a friend who could help me.

final payment sent.....now the wait and QC worry, but this is the email i got from shane at secret compass

Hi Taiwan,

Sideshow has informed the Dealers that placed the first orders at the beginning that their orders are expected in stock and we are to provide addresses to ship to by January 24th. That's 5 weeks from March. I suspect that whoever you talked to is telling a customer that wishes to place a NEW order that they will have to wait until March but our customers will get their orders early. I have no reason to try and trick you after all the eyars we have done good business together my friend

please email or call

thanks
-shane

Shane is a stand-up guy.
Looks like you're in good hands.

Nice but i like the Predator CM more than this one.
imo the CM is the best ever made.

If the production piece comes out perfect, with the Alien on the base, it will definitely give the CM a competitor for best Predator statue. Strictly looking at sculpt and paint, it is in the eye of the beholder which is "better", but all things considered, the fact that this one can be bought at a retail price right now is a huge plus.

If the production piece comes out perfect, with the Alien on the base, it will definitely give the CM a competitor for best Predator statue. Strictly looking at sculpt and paint, it is in the eye of the beholder which is "better", but all things considered, the fact that this one can be bought at a retail price right now is a huge plus.

No doubt.
Nicely stated.

yea, I think Wolf brings a lot more to the table with switch out parts, except he comes from such a horrible movie. He was bad *** in it, but bad movie overall. Decided to try and put up a notice on ebay to get rid of my order. It's not that I can't keep it, but more so that I can't justify spending 2k for this piece right now. If it wasn't open ES, I would prolly keep it for fear of it costing much more in the near future.

Back