Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you imagine, my friends and family visiting my place and saw a life size Alien laying there? yeah, most of them think i am crazy:dunno

I still think it is insane at 2K for this, could you imagine anyone visiting you and having to tell them you paid that for this statue, they are going to think you are nuts.

I still think this is a $1,200 piece, as I've always stated.
But I'll reserve judgement until I see the final paint. Personally, there's no way this is worth $2K.

The bottom line is, I buy what I'm comfortable with and thank goodness I don't have to worry about what others think about me even though I'm already nuts. :panic:

:exactly::lecture

I still think it is insane at 2K for this, could you imagine anyone visiting you and having to tell them you paid that for this statue, they are going to think you are nuts.

I never tell people what my collectibles cost for this very reason. :lecture

Alterego comics told me this is supposed to be shipping in two weeks, so I don't know what's up with the march date. Maybe that's for new orders??

That's what I was told too but now I'm wondering if there is confusion with this and the much smaller Wolf Predator statue that was in last night's newsletter which is shipping in just a couple of weeks.

That's what I was told too but now I'm wondering if there is confusion with this and the much smaller Wolf Predator statue that was in last night's newsletter which is shipping in just a couple of weeks.

Maybe confusion on the SS newsletter persons part? Josh told me on Wednesday that SS said it would be here in 15 days

Shipping Jan. 24th for me.

you got a notice?

I like telling them how much it cost. And how much it's worth now. Open edition has killed that tho :(

I have never told anyone really how much my statues cost. When you think about it, it is pretty crazy how much some of these things cost, like the really pricey pieces. I think I will just tell people roughly how much my collection is worth, instead of saying like I spent almost 3k for that piece or 2 for another.

I think that's the confusion.
The 1/5 statue is getting close to shipping out. Not the LSF.

So what do you tell them when they ask? I would be curious what collectors say when asked.

We just moved here so besides family, no one has visited my house. My family was in town and the only one who asked how much stuff cost was my brother. I just told him.."They cost A LOT, don't touch!".

I'm lucky I've been collecting SS since '05 so I paid retail on nearly everything I own everything except a couple of Life Sized busts I had to go back for. I don't brag about what I paid for those!

I'd hate to start now. Prices and especially shipping on larger items would make it almost impossible to go back thru the lines.

Back