Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not on here that often anymore, but I just received a invoice from Secret Compass saying it was shipping in 5-7 days. I replied that i was still overseas and wanted to pay when i returned for QC reasons and they told me that they wanted payment now so that sideshow could send it to me directly to save on shipping. ON SSC website it says March.

Can anyone tell me when is this baby shipping?

Guys I talked to my Sideshow dealer again today and he confirmed that he received an email from SS that stated that this was indeed the Wolf LSF and not the small 1/5 statue which will also be on its way in less than two weeks to him. His email confirmed the price being two grand too and that SS will have them in stock in about 10 days. So if something changes at the 11th hour, this big, ugly mother ****er is on its way!

Guys I talked to my Sideshow dealer again today and he confirmed that he received an email from SS that stated that this was indeed the Wolf LSF and not the small 1/5 statue which will also be on its way in less than two weeks to him. His email confirmed the price being two grand too and that SS will have them in stock in about 10 days. So if something changes at the 11th hour, this big, ugly mother ****er is on its way!

Hell yeah! :yess:

I hope so.

By the way, where did you preorder yours from?

Still on the fence about getting this badboy.... $2k is a lot...i can spend the kind of money with a Brazilian model for one night.

Hell yeah! :yess:

I hope so.

By the way, where did you preorder yours from?

A good friend of mine, Marc, has a wholesale account with SS and does some distributing. He shows up at Frank and Sons from time to time too.

A good friend of mine, Marc, has a wholesale account with SS and does some distributing. He shows up at Frank and Sons from time to time too.

Very cool.

I got mine through Aaron at apcollectibles.

I'm wondering if anyone else preordered this through apcollectibles....

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Nobody took my order, so i guess I'm f'd. I will take some next to the CM pred. My maquette is in a case across the room, so no comparison shots next to him.

I'd love to see pics next to the CM Predator..and next to any other CM's you may own. :pray: I'm interested in the scale. If it matches the 1/3 CM's I might end up getting this one.

I really dont hope this ships in a couple of weeks, I really want this piece and seem to have it for an awesome deal. Id be 100% ok with it coming in march!

thats is a.....AWESOME NEWS!!!!!:clap:panic::panic:

Back