Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What scale is legendary scale?

It's actually not a "set" scale. It will vary from subject to subject.
It's Sideshows category of presenting characters in a bigger size with more details and improved accuracy.

For example, Iron Man Mk.III, Darth Maul, and Obi Wan are 1:2 scale. Wolf Predator is something like 1:3 or 1:4 scale.

You can read more about it here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=35929

Here's to that! :duff Although I wish I could afford the larger sticker price that comes with bigger and better LSF. The 1:5 Wolf statue will have to suffice for now on my lower budget. Still, definately hope they do more LSF Preds! Perhaps one day I'll be able to afford them! :chug

It's actually not a "set" scale. It will vary from subject to subject.
It's Sideshows category of presenting characters in a bigger size with more details and improved accuracy.

For example, Iron Man Mk.III, Darth Maul, and Obi Wan are 1:2 scale. Wolf Predator is something like 1:3 or 1:4 scale.

You can read more about it here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=35929

Neither iron man and Maul/obi wan are the same scale ... Iron man should be more height but if you look the cc movie seems Star Wars are pretty bigger ...

Neither iron man and Maul/obi wan are the same scale ... Iron man should be more height but if you look the cc movie seems Star Wars are pretty bigger ...

I agree. Both are approximately 40" inches tall (Iron Man and Darth Maul). Both are claimed to be 1:2 scale by SSC, but the Mk.III should be taller.

By the way, this isn't the first time SSC claims incorrect scales. They will make their products sound larger than they really are.

I agree. Both are approximately 40" inches tall (Iron Man and Darth Maul). Both are claimed to be 1:2 scale by SSC, but the Mk.III should be taller.

By the way, this isn't the first time SSC claims incorrect scales. They will make their products sound larger than they really are.

RDJ is only 5'9, so why do you say the MK III should be taller?

RDJ is only 5'9, so why do you say the MK III should be taller?

You're talking about the actor.
I'm talking about the armor he wears which definitely adds height.

Here he is standing next to Cap:

avengersteam4262012.jpeg

All the armors seem to be pretty much the same height:

im3jpg164117.jpg

So your saying the suit should add more then 8in to his height then?.......SWS made the maquette to exact specs. I'm pretty confident in their measurements and 8in on top of his height sounds right to me.

Let's start with the specs of the products in question:

Mk.III LSF:
40" H (1016mm) x
20" W (508mm) x
20" L (508mm) x

Darth Maul LSF:
40" H (1016mm) x
19.5" W (495.3mm) x
19.5" L (495.3mm) x

Both are the same height.
However, one factor I neglected to take into consideration is the bases they stand on. You can clearly see that Darth Maul has a taller base. The Mk.III is taller than Maul after all. Exactly how much taller, we don't know.

400035_press01-001.jpg

LSF-SS-DarthMaul.jpg

Also add the fact that Ray Park , Darth Maul actor is a small guy , ultra-agile but small ...
By the way SS has declared that the LSF is not bounded to any specific scale... Just looking to avatar female :)

Did you think they will respect the new December deadline ??? :(

Let's start with the specs of the products in question:

Mk.III LSF:
40" H (1016mm) x
20" W (508mm) x
20" L (508mm) x

Darth Maul LSF:
40" H (1016mm) x
19.5" W (495.3mm) x
19.5" L (495.3mm) x

Both are the same height.
However, one factor I neglected to take into consideration is the bases they stand on. You can clearly see that Darth Maul has a taller base. The Mk.III is taller than Maul after all. Exactly how much taller, we don't know.

400035_press01-001.jpg

LSF-SS-DarthMaul.jpg

I can't comment for Maul's true scale cause I don't know the actors specs. The IM base is 2in thick, so he's 38in total and 76in if it were 1:1 scale. RDJ is 69in without suit.

they moved it to Jan. Now

don't know what you mean, still says Dec.

Back