Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for me. :)

Beginning in March, I've got stuff coming in up until June. :google

Of course, this is assuming things stay on target for release... but they usually don't.

Of course, this is assuming things stay on target for release...

tumblr_lgbj6dMOzl1qf8yek.gif

:lol

This should had been under $1k. I have no clue how ssc does there prices. Such a huge gab between this and the similar height maquettes such as Galactus.

This should had been under $1k. I have no clue how ssc does there prices. Such a huge gab between this and the similar height maquettes such as Galactus.
There's no way this should be under $1,000, with the addition of the alien sculpt on the base, but no way should this be $2,000 either.

I think this piece should have been priced in the $1,200-$1,400 neighborhood.

There's no way this should be under $1,000, with the addition of the alien sculpt on the base, but no way should this be $2,000 either.

I think this piece should have been priced in the $1,200-$1,400 neighborhood.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I agree, I really wanted this bad, but 2 K, c'mon, that is nuts, I can't think of any statue that could be worth that amount of money, can you imagine someone coming by your place and asking, hey what did that cost, and then you have to say well, 2K without shipping, who is not going to think your carzy!?

i hope this doesnt come out with the same paintwork as the 1:5 line in final product

i hope this doesnt come out with the same paintwork as the 1:5 line in final product

Wow... if it did INSTANT RETURN! No one in their right mind would keep it and send it off to a painter for improvements. Sideshow better get this right. I mean PERFECT! :lecture

For the price they should. Im pretty easy to please with figures and statues not being top standard to a certain extent. I know the selling point of the proto paintwork is to make the sculpt look the best it possibly can. But a few grand is too much to drop for less than perfection. Im STILL holding back on the 1:1 Berserker Predator bust because of its final paint job.

I expect this to be on par with the CM Pred finish. I'm really not worried, but I wouldn't mind not spending the cash if it turns out like crap.

Back