Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400093_press09.jpg

This is badass. I had to back out due to needing the extra funds for all the travelling I will soon be doing...I was positive not long ago I would be getting this Statue but I won't fret over it I mean it is not quite the end of the world.:( Hopefully in a few Months I can grab this guy. Until then I still have a few more sculptures coming in that will make me happy one being the Reaper. :cool:
I musy say though this is probably the best Statue Sideshow has ever done to date.

This is badass. I had to back out due to needing the extra funds for all the travelling I will soon be doing...I was positive not long ago I would be getting this Statue but I won't fret over it I mean it is not quite the end of the world.:( Hopefully in a few Months I can grab this guy. Until then I still have a few more sculptures coming in that will make me happy one being the Reaper. :cool:
I musy say though this is probably the best Statue Sideshow has ever done to date.

Sorry to hear. :(

Also, hope you're not losing a NRD by backing down.

I really can't argue that last statement. :hi5:

Sorry to hear. :(

Also, hope you're not losing a NRD by backing down.

I really can't argue that last statement. :hi5:

Actually amazingly I did not lose the very expensive NRD being that I called them on the phone and flirted with some Woman who worked there. Forgot her name but get this...she gave me her personal phone number if I ever want to talk about anything...also I am travelling to California soon near where she is located. :) I always forget names so I do have it written down. I explained my reason for cancelling and again after being really nice with her joking around about "grown men buying toys still" etc. she was laughing I mean we really hit it off.
She told me not to worry about having to pay the NRD and zero cancellation fees.
I think we really hit it off I wonder if she is as beautiful in person as she sounds on the phone.
I think I'm in Love.:1-1:

...maybe if things work out with me and her who knows...perhaps I can get one of these LSF Wolf Predator Statues for one heck of a discount. :cool:
I like to stay optimistic ya know? ;)

Actually amazingly I did not lose the very expensive NRD being that I called them on the phone and flirted with some Woman who worked there. Forgot her name but get this...she gave me her personal phone number if I ever want to talk about anything...also I am travelling to California soon near where she is located. :) I always forget names so I do have it written down. I explained my reason for cancelling and again after being really nice with her joking around about "grown men buying toys still" etc. she was laughing I mean we really hit it off.
She told me not to worry about having to pay the NRD and zero cancellation fees.
I think we really hit it off I wonder if she is as beautiful in person as she sounds on the phone.

...maybe if things work out with me and her who knows...perhaps I can get one of these LSF Wolf Predator Statues for one heck of a discount. :cool:

Very cool!
I wish you much luck with that my man!

:lecture Proof that you never know where life will take you.

Very cool!
I wish you much luck with that my man!

:lecture Proof that you never know where life will take you.

I know it's crazy right? We must have chatted for almost 2 hours. Thanks for the Wishes if anything my trip to California should be fun...then I'm headed way up North soon after. Looking for a new place to live and the Northwest sounds just fine with me. :)
First thing on my mind looking for a house...make sure there is enough room for a display area...that is the most important of course. :cool:

such a playa!! hook us up with a few dr dooms once you are in!

but r u sure she is not granny :lol best luck bro. :wink1:

Back