Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put my name to the list boys because i ordered this badass here in Holland.

Thanks guys

Well guys, I'm sure some will be shocked, but I folded :thud: and put in my order. Even though this is the only piece I have on order besides the Neca Gremlin prop, it's still not that easy for me to pay for it in my current financial situation. I ordered mine through AE. No sales tax and they had a 5% discount on it that no other retailer offered that I have seen. I'm getting it for $1960 including shipping (had $40 worth of points through them). I thought long and hard about it. A couple of conclusions I came up with.

- I payed $1900 for the SS P1 maquette years ago, so it's not beyond me to pay that much for a 1/4 piece, or whatever the hell scale this is, at least it's 7in taller then the P1 overall, so I don't even care about the scale anymore.

-Any other LSF, I would wait to hit ebay, but because this has so many fragile parts, I want to get it through my #1 retailer in case of breakage or flaws, and I look over my statues real close. If this were Wolverine or Maul, basic pf's, I wouldn't be worried about buying off of a private seller.

-Through AE, I only have to put a $149 deposit, they only offer a 5 month payment plan and since it's being released this Sept, it makes more sense to save old fashion style and save a little longer since it's being released in 6 months at the least, barring no push backs, so I went with paying one single payment when the time comes.

-Sometimes retailers like AE don't even get additional batches, so if I skipped on the first, I may not have another chance to get a considerable discount (saved $280 by going with AE compared to SS), and I would've been forced to go through SS. I still get $37 worth of points through AE, so that's another plus as well.

if I could only quote everything youve said on this thread :lol

So what happened to all the scale, price, no ES so no need to hurry, wait for a better deals, stores like bbts will have them on sale, etc. talk? You were so vocal about this piece in this thread. Now here you are in a not so easy to order because of financial situation. But let me justify my order with I don't care about scale and price anymore and I'm getting a good deal order. :slap: big fail not for ordering but for a quick not even a week 360 turnaround change of mind. :lol

WOW I can't believe how big the difference in size is. Granted, Wolf is farrrr more detailed than Obi-Wan or Maul or the others but come on, they shouldn't put this in the "Legendary Scale" category. However...it IS becoming somewhat legendary haha.

:hi5: it will be awesome statue. need to see it in person I will be in SDCC this year. So T800 or Wolf? will be my first LSF

I say get whatever license you like more. There is a member here selling his 1:2 Endo for $1400 + shipping, that's a huge discount. I believe overall, the Endo gives better bang for the buck then any other LSF, but he would be #4 on my LSF WTB list so far after Wolf, Wolverine, and IM, only based on which are my fav characters.

So what happened to all the scale, price, no ES so no need to hurry, wait for a better deals, stores like bbts will have them on sale, etc. talk? You were so vocal about this piece in this thread. Now here you are in a not so easy to order because of financial situation. But let me justify my order with I don't care about scale and price anymore and I'm getting a good deal order. :slap: big fail not for ordering but for a quick not even a week 360 turnaround change of mind. :lol

Like I said, I thought really long and hard about it. There is no hurry on this piece, but I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a retailer for cheaper, not cheaper off of someone privately. I do believe this will be found (in very small amounts) on ebay in the couple of years for way less, but my concern was with how fragile this thing is. If I buy it off of ebay, and it's broken, then I'm F'd, this isn't my concern with the rest of the LSF's cause they are much simpler in sculpt with fewer parts.

I said it's possible BBTS will have some of these on clearance for cheaper, posssibly, only cause the IM LSF has been on clearance 2-3 times already, but we haven't seen if that will happen to any of the other LSF's cause they are already marked as sold out, while IM is just marked as back ordered, which tells me they will get more IM in the future.

I still don't agree with the price, but when you want something bad enough I guess :dunno, unfortunate to say. Yes, I have had a 180 degree turn around about the scale, not 360 cause then I would be back where I started :wink1:. I figure, even though I payed $1900 for the SWS P1, Wolf is bigger (overall), and comes with more switch out parts.

friends want to order but still thinking SSC (with great customer Service- Reward Points- replacement/return as surety ) ohh customs tOo or SCC with great customer service n no customs :monkey3 :cuckoo:

I will be ordering this next weekend so you can add me to the list.

7. Emperor

That's it guys, keep on ordering so SS knows they can get away with this crap and jack up the prices on everything they sell.

The Darth Maul LSF is quite a bargain after all!!!

I mean just look:

picture.php

See. I can do it too.

:panic::panic::panic:

Apparently you can't as the subject of 'scale' seems to be beyond your comprehension as dementreated here. But nice try. :lol

well that's azurepred :lol as long as he's happy & think the money is well spent, that's all that matter. We all waste money on stupid stuff, the money i lost on lehman stocks could probably bought the whole ss collection :/

i am standing strong on this until after inhand photos, got 8+ statues coming already in the next few months anyway, must resist! :ignore::ignore:

This thread has become ridiculous.

Anyhow, the statue itself is amazing !

Sorry world. Goose is no longer available.

Congrats bro! It's a big step in life.
She must be really special to be putting up with all the figures you're collecting. :D
:hi5:

Haha, I don't know about you guys but it's a funny process with the girlfriend/ wife:

1. They think it's cute at first;
2. They accept your a geek and leave you to it aslong as you sweeten them up;
3. Things get more serious and you have to be a tad more secretive with your collecting;
4. Marriage - I'll find out...:lol

I'm just showing the facts while you are obviously trying to justify why you can't afford it. Good luck with that. I'm done with this thread.

Apparently you can't as the subject of 'scale' seems to be beyond your comprehension as dementreated here. But nice try. :lol

Couldn't help yourself could you.
Back so soon after being "done with this thread". :lol :lol :lol

Since you're here... I'm still waiting for a legitimate explanation as to how your paint program proves this figure to be 1/3 scale.

:impatient:

That's it guys, keep on ordering so SS knows they can get away with this crap and jack up the prices on everything they sell.

Even if nobody on this board ordered it, you really think that would change anything? Hell no it wouldn't cause there are plenty of rich SS collectors that will buy these. Some people even have 2 LSF Wolverines on order, and others have all of them on order. Once Hulk and Vader and other big time characters come out, this line will be pushing $2.5-3k easy.

well that's azurepred :lol as long as he's happy & think the money is well spent, that's all that matter. We all waste money on stupid stuff, the money i lost on lehman stocks could probably bought the whole ss collection :/

i am standing strong on this until after inhand photos, got 8+ statues coming already in the next few months anyway, must resist! :ignore::ignore:

that's the difference here, you would rather buy 8 other statues, then spend that much on one. I don't even have room for 8 more statues..........

Even if nobody on this board ordered it, you really think that would change anything? Hell no it wouldn't cause there are plenty of rich SS collectors that will buy these. Some people even have 2 LSF Wolverines on order, and others have all of them on order. Once Hulk and Vader and other big time characters come out, this line will be pushing $2.5-3k easy.

:lecture

there are collectors that aren't on the forums with way deeper pockets than any of us

Couldn't help yourself could you.
Back so soon after being "done with this thread". :lol :lol :lol

Since you're here... I'm still waiting for a legitimate explanation as to how your paint program proves this figure to be 1/3 scale.

:impatient:

If the overall height is 31" then it's pretty self explanatory, isn't it :cuckoo:

Back