Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how people were complaining about the CM Predator being $2000 and now look at it.

Yeah, instead of buying a PF every month I'll buy 1 of these every 6 months. Plus, selling old pieces helps.

I already explained it. I am sorry if you can't understand a simple scale diagram. Maybe I should get my 4 year old son to explain it to you at your level of understanding.

will you consider this might really be 1:4?

Seriously.

I'm buying with the expectation that it is 1:4 if its bigger, u guys can consider it a bonus but if its not, well at least you won't be upset.

check this:

25db6da5.jpg

I already explained it. I am sorry if you can't understand a simple scale diagram. Maybe I should get my 4 year old son to explain it to you at your level of understanding.

With all do respect nakira, please act like an adult here. Yes EVERYONE has an right to their own opinion, but resorting to insults is not a good way to make friends here, and itll get you banned pretty damn quick. Remember, your the new guy here,so please, respect your elders. Centurion was just trying to state their is no physical proof of all how tall he is, and no amount of 3D modeling, cropping, cutting & pasting is going to change that. Have you see Wolf physically next to a ruler or another Pred statue? Cause I sure havent. If you disagree,fine, say so if you must and move on, regardless of "who started it". An agree to disagree. No need to resort to childish insults. Im only trying to give you abit of advice, no more and no less. Take it or dont, Im only trying to help you out

With all do respect nakira, please act like an adult here. Yes EVERYONE has an right to their own opinion, but resorting to insults is not a good way to make friends here, and itll get you banned pretty damn quick. Remember, your the new guy here,so please, respect your elders. Centurion was just trying to state their is no physical proof of all how tall he is, and no amount of 3D modeling, cropping, cutting & pasting is going to change that. Have you see Wolf physically next to a ruler or another Pred statue? Cause I sure havent. If you disagree,fine, say so if you must and move on, regardless of "who started it". An agree to disagree. No need to resort to childish insults. Im only trying to give you abit of advice, no more and no less. Take it or dont, Im only trying to help you out

:lecture :exactly:
It wouldn't sound right coming from me as I'm directly involved, but glad someone else pointed it out. :clap

I am getting this baby too :yess:

With all do respect nakira, please act like an adult here. Yes EVERYONE has an right to their own opinion, but resorting to insults is not a good way to make friends here, and itll get you banned pretty damn quick.

You're kidding right!? Have you even read some of the replies to my image post here or are you just picking on the 'new guy' also? Everyone can dish it out but get all offended when it comes back at them. God, it's no wonder they call this place 'Freaks!'

let's everyone chill a bit.

Like i said, hope for the best BUT prepare for the worse.

In other words buy only IF you would be content with it even if it were 1/4 scale.

Otherwise, well, good luck :)

Im not picking on you buddy, please understand that. Im just saying being the guy with only 20 posts and coming here and blasting ppl cause they don't agree with your posts isn't the way to go about things. And im not saying im in agreement with what Centurion did with his posts either but if you've been around here long enough,youd see there's A LOT of sarcasm that goes on in these boards. Try not to take something that someone posts personal, after all, your in a board where ppl all over the world talk about something they are interested in rather they agree with it or not. Like I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Again, im only trying to help you out. :peace

Back