Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a matter of non-board members having deeper pockets, it's just they think just because it's listed at a preposterous price that's it's the next big thing. SS knows they have way more of a market off of this board and are obviously exploiting that. If its going to be like this with these people, I'm thinking I'll just use the points up I have and start ordering from a company that doesn't produce their own lines. As of the products they've put out in recent years, the quality of products used and production processes, starting a mass produced line at a set 2K price (with drastic size differences in the pieces) seemed the wrong thing to do.

But hey, I'm not running a business and can't see screwing people over to line my own pockets. So to everyone feeling the need to kiss SS's asses and justify crap like this, hopefully you have the 2K to blow on a 1K PF piece and your family and credit don't suffer in the process.

If the overall height is 31" then it's pretty self explanatory, isn't it :cuckoo:

Really, I have yet to see anything of this being compared to scale with another already released piece. Where's the self explainatory part of this falling into place at? SS is just another listen to what we say and hope its true, but have done nothing to prove true in the end, companies. Them saying it's 31" to the top of the head holds about as much legitimacy as me saying it, until they do something to prove otherwise.

So to everyone feeling the need to kiss SS's asses and justify crap like this, hopefully you have the 2K to blow on a 1K PF piece and your family and credit don't suffer in the process.
Oh Christ!
Don't make this personal.
Why mix your personal bull**** with another folks families?
Nobody's kissing asses here. Just purchasing the stuff they appreciate. Overpriced or not - if you can't afford it - move along, don't fart with your provocative thoughts about other folks family members here.
Care about the a_s_s you are kissing. And learn how to make money so you can care less about price of a toys you are buying.

If the overall height is 31" then it's pretty self explanatory, isn't it :cuckoo:

The figure is mounted on a base of unknown height. The figure itself is in a crouching position.

Listen, I'm not doubting the figure is 1/3 or 1/4 or whatever.
All I ask is that for those who say 'definitively' what scale it is to please explain legitimately how they derived at their answer.

Seriously, it's 31" IN OVERALL HEIGHT. That's your answer to saying it's 1/3? :lol

That along with this
scale.jpg

I guess I will chime in again and give my 2 cents ( well I have already given my 2 cents, I guess I will give to more). Not buying this statue will not teach sideshow a lesson or anything. Many people will buy this piece, regardless of the price. I think sideshow could make it $5000, limit it to 150 piece run and sell it out. There is many people with nearly unlimited funds that collect things like this and are willing to pay just about any price.

2k to some people is nothing but to most middle class people with families who like to have a decent collection still...2k for a piece that should cost 1.5k tops....is a big deal to some. I am however, not knocking people either way. Whether they want to purchase the over inflated price or not, more power to them. I am not here to teach sideshow a lesson in anyway. I am choosing not to buy the piece at the moment because the price is far from justified.

Those who decided to get the piece, an early congrats to you. I will wait for the 1/4 scale Hot Toys Wolf and be just as happy with it.

I honestly believe Q1 2013 is a more realistic ship date going by Sideshow's record on their initial estimated shipping dates.
I had a feeling it was gonna be '13. It's nice in a way though.

have a pre-order window. otherwise no more discounted price.

decided not to procrastinate
Wolf love I'd say!

Put my name to the list boys because i ordered this badass here in Holland.

Thanks guys
Its just a quote, edit and a click away!

Wish I was but no.:lol Just paid the deposit for my wedding.
'Gratz bud! Big decision.....bigger than this LSF :rotfl
All the best! :duff

4. Marriage - I'll find out

Hope you do before the end of the world! :D

Aslong as they don't come in here and boast about their riches and intentionally try and make everyone feel jealous.
Yeah, I hate those kinds! :pfft:

I blame apple :rotfl
Them Sideshow apples?! :wink1:

I guess I will chime in again and give my 2 cents ( well I have already given my 2 cents, I guess I will give to more). Not buying this statue will not teach sideshow a lesson or anything. Many people will buy this piece, regardless of the price. I think sideshow could make it $5000, limit it to 150 piece run and sell it out. There is many people with nearly unlimited funds that collect things like this and are willing to pay just about any price.

2k to some people is nothing but to most middle class people with families who like to have a decent collection still...2k for a piece that should cost 1.5k tops....is a big deal to some. I am however, not knocking people either way. Whether they want to purchase the over inflated price or not, more power to them. I am not here to teach sideshow a lesson in anyway. I am choosing not to buy the piece at the moment because the price is far from justified.

Those who decided to get the piece, an early congrats to you. I will wait for the 1/4 scale Hot Toys Wolf and be just as happy with it.
:goodpost: there! Diplomatic, eh! :)

BTW, can someone get a pic of their hand next to the Predator maquette? Something like this:

Cheers,
Neo.

Almost forgot BTW!

1.azurepred
2.tnaig001
3.Collector_Neo
4.Dhaval
5.Darth Pain
6.Garentoh
7.Lobotomizer
8.Emperor
9.DrDeath