Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who is many of us? only you, if you love $2k with no es, then feel free to put down $400 nrd and be on your merry way.

I read people saying they will get it. Iam not the only one, you know... :slap

You are right,this is just my opinion,I just don't think this piece is worth $2k ,I mean it looks great but I would rather buy the CM Predator for $3.5k than pay $2k for the wolf predator that's going to be realeased by SS,at least if I buy the CM pred I know that it's worth the money.

You know, everyone has a different view of the price o this piece and it is up to the individual to know what it is worth that price tag, what isn't. I happen to think that it is slightly over priced but not too much, although it is out of my price range.

Only the market will decide that and we will be having this conversation again in a year from now. By then we'll have a better idea.....

Cheers mate

Bear

I think I am gonna do what I had originally planned and just fork out some money for the Elder Predator Statue. I was holding back on spending anything in hopes this would be at the price point I wanted but sadly it did not happen. Not going to hate on sideshow for it, I am sure they have there reason's but I do not see many of these selling for them at the price they set. Knock $800 off SS and Ill be all over it :)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think it's a case of 'let's see how much we can charge and get away with.'

who is many of us? only you, if you love $2k with no es, then feel free to put down $400 nrd and be on your merry way.

I want to know who is many of us, no matter how you compare the size quality or es, CM does batter job , and ss selling 1/2 with this price, now 1/3? people who buy his is just helping sideshow to push the money up. It's a great piece , but not with 2k

Why do they call this a LEGENDARY SCALE figure when this is not a 1/2 scale like every other one. nothing legendary about a 1/4 scale statue. just saying. But if I am a predator fan, this is a MUST buy! This might be my first predator. BAD A$$

I'm not surprise about the price at all but I'm pissed when they said this is 1/3 scale statue ( from sideshow FB) I feel like they said 1/3 so they can charge 2000$.

It will be another 500-600 for EU customers.

What's that.... tax & vat + shipping?

I'm not surprise about the price at all but I'm pissed when they said this is 1/3 scale statue ( from sideshow FB) I feel like they said 1/3 so they can charge 2000$.

I just want a 1:4 scale. I don't think that is too hard to ask? We now have a 1:5 & 1:3rd scale.

Well, not one-by-one, but most likely in batches of (for example) 20 or 50 at a time. I'm sure the number of preorders will give them an idea of how many to produce at a time.

I don't know, maybe, I could be wrong about this going on clearance through bbts in the future, but it has happened 3 times with the IM LSF and they sold them around $1500.

Cheers chaps.:hi5:

This is ridiculous. RI-DI-CU-LO-US.

Asking 2000 US dollars for an 1/4 scale statue is something I thought I would never see. The previous maquette was $999, where did go the other 1K, to the chopped torso in the base? C'MON sideshow :cuckoo:

Furthermore, this will be the 1/4 scale predator standard price from now? When they will release the P2, another 2K to the P2 one and so on...?

I may be a big predator fan but this is a big no no to me.

friends i liked this statue a lot but price is not justifying still want in my collection as i m predator fan but 2000$ for single Statue is tOo much according to me ....all-ready about 10 statue on order n this :gah:

I wonder how much they have to pay SS?

Every single one built to order?

Sideshow wholesales there products as such:

25% of Hot Toys
30-55% off Sideshow products

A retailer can never sell a item less then 10% I think it was under SS site. I looked into being a retailer.

This statue is awesome and takes a but load of man hours to casts, paint, construct, and then freight over here. Also take into consideration the fact that 2 or 3 of every 10 will be damaged or some one will complain that his tooth is too yellow and want a exchange. All of the factors plus some others go into the pricing.

For the amount of work that goes into this statue I cant complain about the $2K price tag BUT I have alot better things I can do with $2K then buy the Wolf Pred, my least favorite Pred.

Back