Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the preview has no mention of it so I think they skipped that.

I mean where are the cables for the cannons of to the bio? o_O

Just quickly pointing out why the CM Predator is/was much better bang for your buck at $2k over this:

-Countdown LED wrist gauntlet that actually counts down
-True to 1:3 scale
-Extremely detailed base compared to this where there is no contrast between the Alien and the mud
-COA signed by highly respected artist
-ES capped at no higher then 1,000 (approx 600-700 true ES)
-Extremely high quality box compared to normal SS cardboard boxes
-Flexible dreads for smaller chance of breakage

*The only thing this Wolf has over CM in any aspect is switch out parts

the preview has no mention of it so I think they skipped that.

I mean where are the cables for the cannons of to the bio? o_O

good eye, it doesn't have any Bio cables and the Bio looks really bad imo. If I ever get this one day, I defn won't display it with the Bio, funny how I feel the P1 looks best with it, but that was made the masters of the old SWS :yess:

They could have at least put LED's in the helmet for that price lol

I find it hard to believe it won't have LED's.

No kidding $2,000, open edition, 1/4 scale with no light up version. :slap

1/4 scale which is the same price as a 1/2 scale light up LSF. :cuckoo:

I guess LSF does mean 'Legendary Price' and not scale. I was thinking they may do this when they announced a 1/4 scale statue as an LSF. Now we know why......

LPF = LEGENDARY PRICED (Multiscaled) FIGURES! :rotfl

Looks like they are pricing out their most loyal fans from their premium products, veering away from their 'Limited Edition' roots while venturing in to mass production 'Open Edition' products that will be available for years to come. :(

Whether you want this or not there is no hurry to get it now anyways. It will be available years down the line.

for this price, i could just about get the 1:1 pred bust on ebay atm, sucha shame

yep, but tbh, I would rather pay that much for this then the bust, but that's only cause I prefer full figured statues.

No kidding $2,000, open edition, 1/4 scale with no light up version. :slap

1/4 scale which is the same price as a 1/2 scale LSF. :cuckoo:

I guess LSF does mean 'Legendary Price' and not scale. I was thinking they may do this when they announced a 1/4 scale statue as an LSF. Now we know why......

LPF = LEGENDARY PRICED (Multiscaled) FIGURES! :rotfl

I think we all had the suspicion from the get go SS would pull this BS, we were just being optimistic, and this is why I hate being optimistic, huge let down :thud:

I think we all had the suspicion from the get go SS would pull this BS, we were just being optimistic, and this is why I hate being optimistic, huge let down :thud:

Yeah, well I had high hopes for SS but like every company that becomes a large monopoly, they are alienating most of their loyal fanbase with increasingly insane pricing trying to devalue secondary market prices, switch and bait tactics, fake sell outs, 'TBD' open editions and gradually more hollow products with decreasing QC.

Maybe they will realise this and take a turn towards their roots again sometime. Hopefully, it won't be too late.

Yeah today might go down as a terminal fail as far as I'm concerned with SS. A 2k Predator MAQUETTE and a 6k Darth some dude.

Why does everyone keep acting as if the CM Predator is up for preorder and your gonna get it for 2k. I won't sell my CM predator for less than 3k. Sideshow got to eat too, buy the LSF if you want this if not move on to the next statue.

CM was not open edition right?

Why does everyone keep acting as if the CM Predator is up for preorder and your gonna get it for 2k. I won't sell my CM predator for less than 3k. Sideshow got to eat too, buy the LSF if you want this if not move on to the next statue.

That's very true. I had the same discussion about King John who raised taxes. He had to eat too.

Last edited:
Back