Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are alone in that regard. Not sure what they would substitute, would be a boring log or drainpipe as they would not want to change the pose. They change the base, they don't sell IMO. That is the whole reason we can accept this not being a true 1/2 scale, as it ends up a dio rather then just a figure.

Ok, well what wonderful base would you suggest, something like the laughably bad P2 Maquette base? I sure don't see anyone else in the thread complaining about the base(or anywhere else for that matter)

Why do you guys hate the base? The base is SICK!!!!
The netting on the legs looks ace as well! Predator statue wise... There is nothing better in my opinion... NOTHING!

The netting on the legs looks ace as well!

Haha sorry buddy, couldn't disagree more on that one, aesthetics aside, even if I did like the look which I don't.... they simply shouldn't be there. Wouldn't be a problem if they were easily removable, but as it stands it is a silly mistake that is difficult to fix without touching up the paint which 99% of people won't be comfortable doing on a $2k statue. I'd probably still buy one but I imagine if SS did release it they would want to fix this error anyway.

Well that's good for you then as you don't have to worry about fixing it. Out of interest, would you be annoyed as an owner if SS did put this out again but altered it to remove the leg netting? Or would you just accept that buying an open ES piece means things like that could happen?

I wouldn't get annoyed at all...
If they released an altered version I would buy that too lol.
But I honestly think the leg netting is cool... Whether it was deliberate or not it works for me and I'm a massive wolf fan

Well that's good for you then as you don't have to worry about fixing it. Out of interest, would you be annoyed as an owner if SS did put this out again but altered it to remove the leg netting? Or would you just accept that buying an open ES piece means things like that could happen?

Do seriously think SS will do mistake like re-releasing ?? really?

But I honestly think the leg netting is cool... Whether it was deliberate or not it works for me and I'm a massive wolf fan

I loved this statue. never came in mind i need to cancel when pre-ordered. I like it I buy it.... even mistakenly SS re-releases (which i dont think they will do) this one so many bashing on them going to happen. i think whoever want one they got theirs.

Re-release wouldn't be a mistake. The nature of Limited Edition (no ES) is so they can make as many as they want.

I like the base. Statues with their whole weight on one peg I don't.

Do seriously think SS will do mistake like re-releasing ?? really?

I don't know, but if they do it wouldn't be Sideshows mistake. It is a statue with no ES so can be produced for as long as they want and have as many pieces made as they desire. It is entirely possible they will revisit the popular LSFs every 5 years or so for all we know, especially with the growing customer base catching on to what SS offer. These are not collectibles... Not ideal given their cost, but it is what it is...

Re-release wouldn't be a mistake. The nature of Limited Edition (no ES) is so they can make as many as they want.

I like the base. Statues with their whole weight on one peg I don't.

I know they can produce as many as they want. but licensing of this one plus dealing with inaccuracies, packaging n customers blah blah .....

There you go Sideshow - our survey of 1 says people who bought the original wouldn't be pissed - go for it (but change the base too!)

(* actually - that was a great question - not sure how I'd feel if I owned it and they re-released a fixed/different version :dunno *)

There you go Sideshow - our survey of 1 says people who bought the original wouldn't be pissed - go for it (but change the base too!)

(* actually - that was a great question - not sure how I'd feel if I owned it and they re-released a fixed/different version :dunno *)

change base then why same pose then why Wolf.......... Survey says New P1 LSF .......... all r in......

I loved this statue. never came in mind i need to cancel when pre-ordered. I like it I buy it.... even mistakenly SS re-releases (which i dont think they will do) this one so many bashing on them going to happen. i think whoever want one they got theirs.
Not everyone. :lecture

If this gets a re-release, the ones who'd be pissed would be the ones who were happy that their purchase was a good investment which has appreciated in value quite to an extent. Dreams shattered, ranting begins.

Not everyone. :lecture

If this gets a re-release, the ones who'd be pissed would be the ones who were happy that their purchase was a good investment which has appreciated in value quite to an extent. Dreams shattered, ranting begins.

dreams shattered why?? i m not collecting for resale. its for my own collection thats why i even dont mind getting open es statues

Back