Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a spare bone necklace accessory for the wolf,? that they have from a broken
Piece? Would pay for it, sideshow can't help me mine is damaged.

Darn... I see a few bone necklaces on ebay, but they're for the 1/6 figure. :(

Sorry.

Just thought I would share some pics on this Wolf Predator I picked up last year. Never regretted paying the huge amount for him either!

Wolf 1.jpgWolf 3.jpgWolf 4.jpgWolf 5.jpgWolf 6.jpg

The more I look at it the more I'm led to believe this is a 1/3 diorama sculpt. That Alien base was well done!Wolf11.jpg

Wolf9.jpg

who knows with SS anymore. Might sell mine though :horror. Please no pms asking what price or anything like that ppl.

Are they actually GOING to pick up making these again?

If they do - wonder if they will correct the netting problem?

I have no idea, given that it is open edition however the chance is there. Removing the leg netting is a given, no point at all leaving a known mistake in place. Probably wont happen but I'll grab one if it does I think. It is overpriced but compared to the P2 maquette it seems like pretty good value.

I have no idea, given that it is open edition however the chance is there. Removing the leg netting is a given, no point at all leaving a known mistake in place. Probably wont happen but I'll grab one if it does I think. It is overpriced but compared to the P2 maquette it seems like pretty good value.
Even if it was not open ES, they could just change a few things and re-release it anyway like they are doing with the Reaper LSF.

Thanks for the info guys :hi5:

Still wouldn't pay $2,000 plus postage & V A.T (20%) personally.

Snap. For me to show any interest - the netting would have to go . . . . . . . AND that base - and the price would have to drop considerably unless they came up with something to make it worth that.

Thanks for the info guys :hi5:

Snap. For me to show any interest - the netting would have to go . . . . . . . AND that base - and the price would have to drop considerably unless they came up with something to make it worth that.

Well for sure the price won't drop and if they redo the base, following one of the best bases ever is going to be hard.

Back