Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its easy to be happy for someone else when you already have one :lol. I remember a few years ago a pumpkinhead pooped up in a SS email one day, a member here got it. I was happy for him cause I have one too :monkey3

really doubtful. waitlist was closed & cancelled long time back.

Actually SideShow told me that the waitlists get automatically deleted when the items are 'closed & cancelled'. So if your Order history still has waitlist items it is still possible that they may still become available.

i doubted becoz waitlist closed n cancelled long time back if he got the one then thats great

That doesn't mean that the person wasn't on the waitlist at the time though. I'm not sure how it works but maybe a waitlist item just stays on your account until every flex pay has been paid off or a certain date after the statue's release.

Things like this do happen, that's how I got a Wolf Statue (that I had to end up sending back anyway) , I got a display that they couldn't sell at a local store.

its easy to be happy for someone else when you already have one :lol. I remember a few years ago a pumpkinhead popped up in a SS email one day, a member here got it. I was happy for him cause I have one too :monkey3

Me too (picked mine up by driving down the road - lol) - not many of us with those cool lil' buggers!

Congrats to the dude who got the Wolf.

Actually SideShow told me that the waitlists get automatically deleted when the items are 'closed & cancelled'. So if your Order history still has waitlist items it is still possible that they may still become available.

heck my order history still says I have a tusken raider shipping soon... that was like 6 years ago :lol

Yeah, they cancelled my wolf Bio wait list years ago. Have you had a look at your new Wolf yet? :rock

Yeah, they cancelled my wolf Bio wait list years ago. Have you had a look at your new Wolf yet? :rock

I just opened it this morning. Took me a while just to figure out how to get the box open. This thing is HUGE! I inspected some of the parts but was too afraid to remove anything from the foam. I really have no place to display this right now and didn't want to repack it wrong. My brother in the US has one he set up so I will get dimensions from him and make myself an acrylic case before finding a corner for him. I would be too afraid to have to dust it.

I thought carpet only made dust worse?. Best choice is hardwood or tile. Carpet creates and traps dust. That's why girls shave theirs off. A smooth shiny surface is real nice.

Can't say I've ever noticed much difference... if anything the dust seemed a little worse when I had carpet. It's a pain in the backside whatever surface you have.

I thought carpet only made dust worse?. Best choice is hardwood or tile. Carpet creates and traps dust. That's why girls shave theirs off. A smooth shiny surface is real nice.

You hit it on the head, it traps dust, which equates to less of it making it to our statues . I've noticed a big difference with that cause my statues aren't as dusty as they were when they were on hardwood, but I agree, I prefer hard surface. Carpet makes my allergies worse I think too. Might have to move again :/

Vacuuming carpet creates dust, brushing hard floors creates dust.
Having a dedicated disply room away from everyday living space helps keep it down.

Guys... We are on about dust here... [emoji33] lmao!
Detolf glass cabinets and LED Perspex cases are the way forward... Then you only need to dust the tops lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back