Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way I'd pay anywhere near that for a "limited" statue. No matter how small the chance it may enter production again, it isn't worth the risk for me. Great statue though.

No way I'd pay anywhere near that for a "limited" statue. No matter how small the chance it may enter production again, it isn't worth the risk for me. Great statue though.

Which is why most sell for a little above retail, so if it does come back you did not lose much.

I paid $2800 + shipping for mine, I'd consider that the limit for anything really. Once you hit that $3000 mark it's like the edge of the universe. Next minute you're into life size ......

He's the best Predator statue ever IMO so he is worth the extra cost, but $4G is too much for anything IMO. I doubt anyone would buy him for that, unless you were a millionaire.

At some point SS will try producing some more. Could be a variant or just a small batch. Easy cash grab if they can adjust the production QC issues.

At some point SS will try producing some more. Could be a variant or just a small batch. Easy cash grab if they can adjust the production QC issues.

Yup. They need buyers, so more is coming for sure.

If they ever did make it again I bet it would be $2500!
Maybe they are just trying to figure out how to charge that!

I'd be all over this if SS ever re-issues this. Is it too much to hope that re-issuing this means that that they dealt with past QC issues? Or am I just wishing on a star.

I was looking back and found this gem whilst the high cost was being discussed, if only!

Do you guys seriously think the price will drop $1000+?
Yes I do. Not right now just wait. I will say around 1200.00 to 1300.00 after several months of release. If SS pumps them out for years I may get this. This thing would go so well with my converted ex Dutch. Btw this is my own opinion.

Come on Sting, I hate it when people say that.
I pop in loads of threads for items I have no interest in buying, even things I don't particularly like.
I'm interested in Sideshow as a company and all round quality & production.
The less issues reported the better I feel about items I'm actually waiting on.

Come on Sting, I hate it when people say that.
I pop in loads of threads for items I have no interest in buying, even things I don't particularly like.
I'm interested in Sideshow as a company and all round quality & production.
The less issues reported the better I feel about items I'm actually waiting on.

I do too, sometimes even just to bash a terrible SS botch job like the new Thor, but I always give a valid reason, not that is just sucks because I think so. Coming into a thread for one of the best pred statues made and saying it sucks is just trolling IMO.

Back