Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow is saying these won't be unlimited and won't last forever. There is just a magic number. 500...750...1000 maybe. If you believe that ofcourse.

They are trying to be the company to sell ice on a large scale to eskimos too. Gotta practice those lines......

I'm sure they will finally cease production tho...... maybe 20 years down the line.

Wonder what the shipping to Oz would be.... Online store selling them for $2499 over here pre order.

The IM LSF isn't as popular as this. So I bet production will be ended for the wolf first.

Wait a couple weeks. Been talking to the owner and That's the price he will be listing it. Legendary Wolverine will be $2160. Send him an email if you're serious about buying it :)

Not sure how many people know but Paul Komoda sculpted this piece, same guy that did the Cinemaquette Alien. He did the wolf but someone else did the base. He knows his scale so if he was told to make it 1:3 then that's what it is.

334aab1f.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure how many people know but Paul Komoda sculpted this piece, same guy that did the Cinemaquette Alien. He did the wolf but someone else did the base. He knows his scale so if he was told to make it 1:3 then that's what it is.

334aab1f.jpg

Love his CM Alien and with him being in that pic (I supposed that's Komoda), it definitely shows the figure's scale. Nice pic.

finally some validity.
Until this I thought the sculptor just picked out a random piece of armature and said "Dis looky like a good size piece to be duh arm!!" and just started sculpting. Just like Andy Bergholtz, Martin Canale, Mat Falls or Ray Villafane would've done, but luckily it was Paul Komoda so they picked a sculptor who works in a certain scale .... :yess:

finally some validity.
Until this I thought the sculptor just picked out a random piece of armature and said "Dis looky like a good size piece to be duh arm!!" and just started sculpting. Just like Andy Bergholtz, Martin Canale, Mat Falls or Ray Villafane would've done, but luckily it was Paul Komoda so they picked a sculptor who works in a certain scale .... :yess:

This may sound immature as I don't even know the 'S' of sculpting. Does Paul work only in 1:3 scale? And do they have readymade armatures for Predator sculpts in every scale?

Cheers,
Neo.

There's more in progress pics on Paul Komoda's Facebook page for anyone that's interested. He does mention he had the entire suit to use for reference.

Back