Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hypocrites, gotta love 'em. No one was even complaining that it sucks, the debate was about questionable scale and outlandish price. I think everyone pretty much agreed its a good looking statue.

What is it about that side view that is so appealing..

26454d1332873771-wolf-predator-legendary-scale-figure-revealed-1wolfpredsideshow4.jpg

Okay I wanna play. :lol

You don't take the mask on/off..there are two different sculpts. One that has the mask sculpted on, and one that doesn't. You just switch out the heads.

Easy, Darth Pain! It's an overpriced piece and there's no denying it. If you are getting it, just enjoy it and hope that the quality doesn't slip on this one. It's your decision and let no one influence it! :hi5:

Cheers,
Neo.

WTF?! Was that aimed at everyone? My opinion is that I like it and I'll come here as much as I want.:rock
Sorry guys it wasn't directed at you.
I posted in the morning before coffee=short fuse.:slap
I have to try and not let the trolls get to me.

let me bump this thread since everyone hyped this figure so much before the "legendary scalper price" was released. hahaha

I will prob take the risk and pick this guy up off of ebay if the price is right. Only willing to spend $1600, to me personality, thats how much I feel hes worth. AMAZING statue non the less, just not 2K amazing.

I will prob take the risk and pick this guy up off of ebay if the price is right. Only willing to spend $1600, to me personality, thats how much I feel hes worth. AMAZING statue non the less, just not 2K amazing.

that was my plan as well, but this looks soooooo fragile in many places, even more then the P1 maquette, I just can't risk it, and I will have to pay for that out of my arse.

i want this but confused so much because its fragile from where should i order this :cuckoo:?? SSC or SCC or any other retailer ....at this price we dont want breakage or must have secure replacement ....friends helP mE

that was my plan as well, but this looks soooooo fragile in many places, even more then the P1 maquette, I just can't risk it, and I will have to pay for that out of my arse.

Yea its crazy how fragile this guy looks but if get this for a deal, Im gonna have the seller double and triple pack this guy with LOTS of bubble wrap and peanuts and a ton of Fragile stickers! :lol

This guy looks great but the price reminds me of being raped in the a$$ with a broken beer bottle. Congrats to all who are getting him, at $1600 I might have ordered, maybe one day. Can't really recall this guy or even that movie, looks kick ass though.

This guy looks great but the price reminds me of being raped in the a$$ with a broken beer bottle. Congrats to all who are getting him, at $1600 I might have ordered, maybe one day. Can't really recall this guy or even that movie, looks kick ass though.

:rotfl I think there are some who would probably rather the rape-age over this price, though. :lol

Back