Statue Will you Order Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure if he's $2000?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy Wolverine LSF @ 2000 with an open edition size?

• Total voters
tumblr_lsav7uMKQU1r0ojhto1_250.gif

Worse because that one came with more breakage than any of the other IM pieces combined.

Worse because that one came with more breakage than any of the other IM pieces combined.

:exactly::exactly:true

you know, I don't mind people on this forum posting their complaints once or twice, but when it gets to the point that they continue to keep saying the same thing over and over again, it gets rather tiresome, but I'm starting to realize that there is only one thing to blame for this and it's the fact that ssc as a company either doesn't give a ____ about producing a top quality product or blindly think that they already are, and making ____ loads of money doing what they've done for years, so why change anything? :gah:

Really is sad I think.:monkey2

If it is an open ED, No. I hate getting things everybody can easily get. Price is not really my concern, it is just a watch or 5 LSF.

I do not read comics so Marvel statues are like arts to me. I think no body enjoys buying prints which u can get from 7-21 and call it a part of ur collection.

If it is an open ED, No. I hate getting things everybody can easily get. Price is not really my concern, it is just a watch or 5 LSF.

I do not read comics so Marvel statues are like arts to me. I think no body enjoys buying prints which u can get from 7-21 and call it a part of ur collection.

So much wrong.

tumblr_lmr1f56BK91qgkqy9o1_500.gif

what? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Memes-what-is-this-nonsense.gif

:dunno :lol :panic:

4867c0cb18c89f1cc68e958d2340b6c1.jpg

Since I got back into reading comics, I just bought the 20th anniversary of X-Men #1 (Lee, Claremont). Can't believe it's been that long already since I first read it!

That being said, I do really want this piece. But, I can't justify that kinda money on it. We'll see how much it is when it's time to pre-order.

Back