Statue Will you Order Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure if he's $2000?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy Wolverine LSF @ 2000 with an open edition size?

• Total voters
Just how big is that thing approximately ?

Its big and impressive. these look much larger than the standard 1/4 scales. I liked the wolverine one the most because of his pose, it went well with the scale whereas darth maul and kenobi looked like little hobbits to me. paint app at the conn looked really good to. My initial thought was not another PJ wolverine but when I looked closer it wasnt to bad.

Looks great, but at 2K that's way too much (even using Flex pay its ridiculous). I know its 1:2 scale but the retail price is still way too high.

I'm still on the fence about this one. I can't justify paying 2k for it and will most likely be waiting it out and see what the second hand market has to offer. I do think this was the best looking one and my main focus is SW.

If he was fully sculpted with amazing paint i would definatly be very tempted, i just do not see a statue that is worth that kind of money when i look at it.... sorry unless he drops in price.. no

If he was fully sculpted with amazing paint i would definatly be very tempted, i just do not see a statue that is worth that kind of money when i look at it.... sorry unless he drops in price.. no

If it was fully sculpted it would have been an easier sell to me. Too bad Sideshow can't see that there is a market for fully sculpted 1:2 scale Marvel pieces other than IM.

Well you can look at it this way, with cloth there is less surface area for the paint apps to go awry.

Fully sculpted can be repainted easily, sometimes there is lack of detail under the cloth which has to be torn off first.

I disagree. I think it would be fully painted underneath the cloth.

with the lsf possibly, but in my opinion i doubt it since the cloth material is not meant to be taken off just like they stated with Maul.

Wolverine for $2000?

tumblr_lqirh6goLn1r0ojhto1_500.gif

I don't even care about the Open Edition, I just don't think that it's worth that kind of scratch.

No chance, i do want this piece, but it is not worth $2000 imo, i hope they see the light

Wolverine for $2000?

tumblr_lqirh6goLn1r0ojhto1_500.gif

I don't even care about the Open Edition, I just don't think that it's worth that kind of scratch.

Hey, if you think so why the hell were you try to argue against my arguments in the other thread? :lol:pfft:

Back