Statue Will you Order Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure if he's $2000?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy Wolverine LSF @ 2000 with an open edition size?

• Total voters
The results of this is pretty conclusive, $2000 just wont cut it.

Things change when in-hand pics and reviews hit but i don't see something of this price being an impulse buy, seems it'll be a cut and dry yes or no.

The results of this is pretty conclusive, $2000 just wont cut it.Things change when in-hand pics and reviews hit but i don't see something of this price being an impulse buy, seems it'll be a cut and dry yes or no.

yeah and just wait until they release Spidey or Hulk, they've already proven before that they gouge for more popular characters.

the biggest i would buy something is 1:4 before a 1:1. I just feel 1:2 is like having a midget in the house (no offense). I also would rather just save the high price of a 1:2 and get a 1:1 bust or full size.

the biggest i would buy something is 1:4 before a 1:1. I just feel 1:2 is like having a midget in the house (no offense). I also would rather just save the high price of a 1:2 and get a 1:1 bust or full size.

good one with the midget :lol:rotfl:rotfl

Wolverine is not metal like Ironman, his costume is less intricate than Darth Maul, has no light-up features like Obi Wan (and the aforementioned), and I wouldnt buy Wolverine at $2000.

However I would save up my points and use them on a Legendary Scale Figure. Im hoping he costs around $1200-1500. To be honest I dont think that many people would drop $2K on Wolverine. The life-size Hulk Statue that was sent out to movie theatres sold for $3000 and that thing is like 9 feet tall and hella heavy.

Legendary Scale Figures Id be tempted to get would be (doesnt mean Id actually buy, probably only 1 or 2)

Storm
Silver Surfer
Dr Doom
Hawkeye
Thor
Captain America
Spiderman
Hulk
Iceman
Archangel / Apocalypse

thats about it

Last edited:
In person BTW the face sculpt looked awesome. So much betta than the PF. It really does make the PF look cheap, but I dont think its worth 6 times the price. Someone else however may feel that it is, so good for them.

It was IMHO the coolest thing at the Sideshow booth for SDCC 2011... cooler than the Han Solo carbonite mold.

Last edited:
Wolverine is not metal like Ironman, his costume is less intricate than Darth Maul, has no light-up features like Obi Wan (and the aforementioned), and I wouldnt buy Wolverine at $2000.

However I would save up my points and use them on a Legendary Scale Figure. Im hoping he costs around $1200-1500. To be honest I dont think that many people would drop $2K on Wolverine. The life-size Hulk Statue that was sent out to movie theatres sold for $3000 and that thing is like 9 feet tall and hella heavy.

Legendary Scale Figures Id be tempted to get would be (doesnt mean Id actually buy, probably only 1 or 2)

Storm
Silver Surfer
Dr Doom
Hawkeye
Thor
Captain America
Spiderman
Hulk
Iceman
Archangel / Apocalypse

thats about it

if this is $1200, I would get it, and I wouldn't care about an open ES. Really though, I think if all the LSF's were around $1200, most ppl wouldn't care about the open ES because it would be affordable. Sideshow could sell so many more if they did that :thwak

I am happy with my custom 1/2 scale and it costs only a fraction of Darth Maul lsf.

I am going to disagree, the 1:2 customized are good but do not have the quality that Sideshow can offer.
At the SDCC show I saw this in person, and having a few 1:2 myself I can say this with full confidence.
I cannot wait to see what is next from this line and by Sideshow. The Wolvie will be in my collection as it is very well done.

I am going to disagree, the 1:2 customized are good but do not have the quality that Sideshow can offer.
At the SDCC show I saw this in person, and having a few 1:2 myself I can say this with full confidence.
I cannot wait to see what is next from this line and by Sideshow. The Wolvie will be in my collection as it is very well done.
Totally agreed. Just feel like saying it to justify my reason to get more custom 1/2 scale pieces until this Wolvie lsf is up for order. Btw, do you have Juggernaut coming?

Totally agreed. Just feel like saying it to justify my reason to get more custom 1/2 scale pieces until this Wolvie lsf is up for order. Btw, do you have Juggernaut coming?

I am sure I will see it first at your place! :wave
I am in a little holding pattern right now.
Saving all my money for the new LSF and Batman upcoming stuff

Back