Statue Will you Order Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure if he's $2000?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy Wolverine LSF @ 2000 with an open edition size?

• Total voters
I'm ordering him just so I can pair him with this guy..:D

22.jpg

3.jpg

Chris

Damn, that looks great! Truly impressive.

God, I want Sideshow to make a HUlK for us!!!
Chris, your nuts man!! I can see why your buying the wolvie 1:2!

The Flex option is nice, however the NRD is not so nice!
Ah... who am I fooling! Ordered!

Well this is a small enough community with the majority of collectors probably not bothered by forums. The fact that there is almost 70 people on there prepared to buy it at some state is quite positive.

assume the same profit factor as 1/4 (probably much more on the lsf but lets assume same %). It's equal to selling 5x pf for 1x lsf. A pf ex+reg has avg es of 1500, that means ss needs to sell 300 of this, probably less to achieve the same profit as a successful pf release.

Well this is a small enough community with the majority of collectors probably not bothered by forums. The fact that there is almost 70 people on there prepared to buy it at some state is quite positive.

It was the same with the IM
Then a few got him an after all the bashing, and after they saw how cool it was, after a year they sold much more. It because of guys like me that they are making these.

Plus I want to see more LSF from SS, so I will do all I can to show case this for them and support them to make more later.
Being first and having something no one else wants, or thinks is expensive is just like having a limited ES to me, as I could care less what others think of this statue, it will be treasured for years to come

Back