Statue Will you Order Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure if he's $2000?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy Wolverine LSF @ 2000 with an open edition size?

• Total voters
Voted YES. But I should probably revise my answer to be "At A Later Date" I answered Yes though because I am certain that I will buy it at some stage, that much is for sure. But chances are I will try and snag it second hand for cheap, as opposed to pre-ordering it with SS. So, my answer is semi-accurate I guess.

These statues are not made for everyone to have. Its like a high end car only some people can afford it. Even those that can afford it don't think its worth it. I might go for the Predator though.

Well said. And even if I could afford Wolverine now, I don't have the room for all that without sacrificng space for what I already know I won't be sacrificng space for.

When I'm rich and can reasonably blow 2k (even if, is blowing 2k ever really reasonable...?) I'll probably get Wolverine if I want to devote the space to it. I'd much rather wait for a Spidey and Batman when they get made.

:monkey4In my opinion, people who would pay 2000$ for something like this are usually compulsive statue hoarders with either bottomless pockets or going bankrupt due to their obsessive compulsive disorder:lecture

Last edited:
No for me. It's too expensive, too big, and way too much cloth for my tastes. Passed on the PF, so I have no problem passing on this. Comiquette has me covered as far as a SSC Wolverine statue in my collection.

:monkey4In my opinion, people who would pay 2000$ for something like this are usually obsessive statue hoarders with either bottomless pockets or going bankrupt due to their obsessive compulsive disorder:lecture

I guess I'm a statue hoarder :monkey2 with bottomless pockets when I bought my Grey Hulk PF. Damn I'm gonna do it again when I buy the Doom PF. :gah:

I guess I'm a statue hoarder :monkey2 with bottomless pockets when I bought my Grey Hulk PF. Damn I'm gonna do it again when I buy the Doom PF. :gah:

:slapUrmm..bro..both these things are going for 2K each:horror..At this rate Ima see you on TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive :monkey4

Last edited:
:slapUrmm..bro..both these things are going for 2K each:horror..At this rate Ima see you on TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive :monkey4

Dude I own a full service car wash. I have many rich clients that are now my friends. One of them owns 15 cars and has a 20 car garage. His cheapest car is $75K (Z06). His wife drives a $500K Prosche, California concept Ferrari, and a S65 V12 Benz. There are many or clients that own 4-5 cars just nothing over the top. My point is there are people with money that Sideshow is catering to they just arent on this forum except for Greatwall, Averone and that guy in Washington.

No :( Just middle class man with disposable income :yess:

:slapUrmm..bro..At this rate Ima see you on channel TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive :monkey4

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvlHdx7-M6g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvlHdx7-M6g[/ame]

:clapGood for you, you know who you are and proud of it:clap..Are you looking for the Doom PF EX? Actually seen that one going for up to 7K :horror

The $7k was a charity thing. I'm looking for the EX. It's actually the last past Marvel statue I want to get then I can stop being a hoarder. :monkey3

The $7k was a charity thing. I'm looking for the EX. It's actually the last past Marvel statue I want to get then I can stop being a hoarder. :monkey3

:monkey4Urmm...sure bro..but..pathological statue hoarding is defined as the acquisition of statues in extreme excess of socially normative amounts..I have a feeling you'll be compelled to go after another "Grail piece" soon after Doom sits one of your many many many shelves :dunno:monkey3

:monkey4Urmm...sure bro..but..pathological statue hoarding is defined as the acquisition of statues in extreme excess of socially normative amounts..I have a feeling you'll be compelled to go after another "Grail piece" soon after Doom sits one of your many many many shelves :dunno:monkey3

Nope, that's the very last past statue I missed out. Once I get him, it's no more paying flipper prices anymore. :wink1:

Saw him and I did think he was the best of the legendary scales but just dont think it worth's 2k. Also, there is space constraints to consider.

Back