Statue Will you Order Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure if he's $2000?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy Wolverine LSF @ 2000 with an open edition size?

• Total voters
I paid $2K on a grey Hulk PF.... Think of all the PFs I could had bought with it?:monkey3

I was thinking that I might pay 2.5k for the MR Falcon...but was having a hard time with that. The old lady would want a new car before that would happen!!

Yup. I would had never paid that much if the ES was like 500. I really wanted it and it was getting hard to find one. I also paid $850 for the green Hulk PF. Big difference in price point for the 2:monkey2

Big price difference. I was lucky enough to pay like $600 for the Green version....

I will never forget when I bought him. At the time, I was a Bowen completest. I did not want to jump to Sideshow, but could not resist all their great statues they had out. PF Hulk, IM Com, Wolvie Vs. Sabertooth...I made the jump then.

I was lucky to pick up the PF Doom for like $600 on a for sale thread also....

Big price difference. I was lucky enough to pay like $600 for the Green version....

I will never forget when I bought him. At the time, I was a Bowen completest. I did not want to jump to Sideshow, but could not resist all their great statues they had out. PF Hulk, IM Com, Wolvie Vs. Sabertooth...I made the jump then.

I was lucky to pick up the PF Doom for like $600 on a for sale thread also....

Great prices DVDmac. The shere size of Hulk is worth it considering that it's rock solid. Now most of the large statues are hollow.

Doom PF is the last Marvel past statue I need to buy then I am complete on paying high dollar value on these statues. Kind of wish I knew about SSC sooner.:eek:

all I take from this thread is 16 "yes" and 208 "no". Still want to make one of these per qtr SS? :cuckoo: :rotfl

no way. We have to reach a limit someday. 2,000 is too much for a statue, no matter what size it is

Probably not im a wolverine fan but not that much darth maul he'll yeah my NRD already payed for also have the iron man mark 3 wish they had a EN. If SS does a kratos I'm all in superman red light up eyes like the art work I'm in . I see darth vader in The future since they did darth and obi

If they were in the price range of 1500 i would prolly bite, but 2k really just feels like im bending over... no thanks.

Back