Statue Will you Order Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure if he's $2000?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy Wolverine LSF @ 2000 with an open edition size?

• Total voters
Strange I don't see any up for order yet, from this Wolverine LSF. I suppose if you're an ultimate wolvie fan and have the fats to spend, you'll get one. I don't like the way SSC's website is changed to. Harder to search for older products. I don't see this one up for order yet.

What a drag waiting for a modern Hulk LSF, PF. And Batman too.

Strange I don't see any up for order yet, from this Wolverine LSF. I suppose if you're an ultimate wolvie fan and have the fats to spend, you'll get one. I don't like the way SSC's website is changed to. Harder to search for older products. I don't see this one up for order yet.

What a drag waiting for a modern Hulk LSF, PF. And Batman too.

True, he's up for PO now.

Wonder if he will really be $2000 and open edition. That will put most collectors off.

I want him but for these figures they should space the flex pays out more. I cant afford a payment of $400 a month. Thats almost twice my car payment

While I think the statue looks cool USD 2000.00 is a serious sum of money for a statue. Add to that the shipping chgs and import duties since the statue should be shipped to Europe and it becomes clear this would become quite an expensive gig.
But kudos to everybody who will get Wolvie; all the power to you! :D

Rainer

Sideshow is after upper crust buyers. I'd love nothing more but I can't afford this type of addiction. Once I buy one everything else will look like crap and I'll want more. No thanks sideshow. My friends all think I'm crazy enough buying this stuff.

That is the biggest problem isn't it??? Sideshow keeps coming out with higher qualify stuff, essentially putting every other statue developer to shame, and forcing us to buy bigger and more expensive every time!
O how we are spoiled!

Sideshow is after upper crust buyers. I'd love nothing more but I can't afford this type of addiction. Once I buy one everything else will look like crap and I'll want more. No thanks sideshow. My friends all think I'm crazy enough buying this stuff.

LOL!
I dont even want to know what some think of me and Greatwall, and Chris then :lol

I plan to get one, take a good look at it next to my other stuff then sell all my 1/4 and 1/6 Wolverine products. Thats the way to do it and not feel bad about doing it. Because if its good, and I have seen the proto then its a keeper for life and very impressive.

I'm ordering him just so I can pair him with this guy..:D

22.jpg

3.jpg

Chris

Last edited:
Back