Will we get a HOT TOYS Supreme Leader Snoke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He may look cool (to some) but is ultimately a throw-away character.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Looking at the OT, how much do you see of the Emperor? You see a weird hologram of him in ESB, and then a few scenes of him in ROTJ walking, talking to Vader, trying to coerce Luke to the dark side, and then trying to kill Luke. And he is ultimately killed by Vader.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll definitely be buying Snoke, as he is a powerful dark side character.

I’m in the camp Snoke may not be dead...Maul suffered a similar fate and lived besides the dude was disfigured from something.

That said, I don’t think we will see HT version. I’m going to guess with all the TFA merch still available they’ll be pretty conservative on this film

I’m in the camp Snoke may not be dead...Maul suffered a similar fate and lived besides the dude was disfigured from something.

That said, I don’t think we will see HT version. I’m going to guess with all the TFA merch still available they’ll be pretty conservative on this film

They just over did it with the troopers. I think they over produced the main characters a bit, but I think they just invested too much in the troopers. Better this time with only the guards and executioner so far. I think they risk nobody buying the guards if they don’t make Snoke to go with them. Offer him up with a deluxe option with the throne like the GameStop version and I think he would sell decently. I’d still buy him.

It's the exact same thing as the Emperor.

Exactly. He looks like and serves the exact same purpose as the Emperor.

That being said, other than the glitter-gold slippers, he's cool enough to maybe warrant a figure. I mean if people are talking up a Rose figure, surely Snoke would be a possibility.

I'd like to see HT do Snoke and his throne - he's visually striking and it'd be amazing to recreate that set. It's hard to know if they will, since we still don't have Hux.

Looks like You guys gotta go custom. Unless, the third instalment add some further to Snoke's story, Ho Toys ain't gonna touch this one.

Many people spent months speculating on Snoke's background and identity. The movie literally sliced apart that discussion hah!

This movie will gross half a billion dollars this weekend, and it doesn't even open in China until January 5th. Of course they'll make Snoke.

Particularly considering the fact that a figure would require a new body for Snoke. Its very unlikely HT will go through with it now

They should just release a 2-Pack of Lars and Aunt Beru and call the OT releases as day...(use excess rubber domes from the unsold ED-209 and package it)

Wow you guys are bringing me down. Saw the movie again today and want a Snoke figure even more. His scenes were great and he has one of the best scenes in the whole movie. Love this movie so much.

Back