Will we get a HOT TOYS Supreme Leader Snoke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe for one second Snoke is just Snoke, he will tie the three trilogies together somehow, he may even predate the prequel trilogy.
Also the gold is not that bad, it's a very dark gold.

Im just waiting for Snoke to be made. Its pretty obvious he will be at some point, preferably sooner, the Praetorian guards are pretty pointless without him.

Im just waiting for Snoke to be made. Its pretty obvious he will be at some point, preferably sooner, the Praetorian guards are pretty pointless without him.

Agreed. I just wonder what he'll come with. They probably won't tease anything until the movie drops.

I doubt HT will do him. HT has a gift for not producing highly sought after characters.

Faora - Man of Steel
Heimdall - Thor, Thor Dark World
Maliketh - Thor Dark World
The cursed - Thor Dark World
Shaw - Prometheus
Engineer - Prometheus
Colonial Marines reboot- Aliens
AVP Chopper predator 2.0
Kyle Reese reboot - Terminator

These are just ones off the top of my head that I've heard people mention in different threads

Very true, I'm going to be scratching my head about Snoke until he is explained. Honestly a lot of the designs to me for the new trilogy are just meh. I remember being so excited about Darth Maul's character design, that was unique and cool. Now we have a geriatric Goldfinger. Ugh.

Cagoda can Snoke paint your youwho GOLD!!!!! Snoke your not going to put that skin in your mouth............yeah ya just did...that's just gross.

I doubt HT will do him. HT has a gift for not producing highly sought after characters.

Faora - Man of Steel
Heimdall - Thor, Thor Dark World
Maliketh - Thor Dark World
The cursed - Thor Dark World
Shaw - Prometheus
Engineer - Prometheus
Colonial Marines reboot- Aliens
AVP Chopper predator 2.0
Kyle Reese reboot - Terminator

These are just ones off the top of my head that I've heard people mention in different threads

yeah but Snoke seems really important in this movie, and it seems Star Wars sells better than other franchises. Especially ones like Terminator or Prometheus/Alien.

If HT made a Luke from TFA (who really isn't important in the movie), they certainly will make Snoke.

... cannot wait to add Snoke to my doll collection
View attachment 372153

Maybe Snoke is Ancient One with a few more hundred years on her.

0f071ac3b18c2797683f514435390e2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler, dude!

:D

Gold is the "it" color right now. Tilda above, Ayesha, Snoke, Thanos, Goldblum in Ragnarok (whatever his name is)...

Pretty sure HT will make Snoke.

I’m not the one who undressed him and showed off his lady parts!
5cc12d78b0357d3bf6d958e83b16ba1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedi Insider certainly had some swishy fun with him/her.

Gamestop-Black-Series-Snoke-00__scaled_600.jpg

Gamestop-Black-Series-Snoke-04__scaled_600.jpg

The rumor that Snoke is actually a woman (Abrams initially wrote TFA Snoke as female) has been circulating again...

Express UK: New look at Snoke proves villain is FEMALE?

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/860298/Star-Wars-8-The-Last-Jedi-Snoke-female

I wouldn't take any leak from the Daily Express. Especially since they take the most unreliable YouTube sources and pass them off as "news". Not to mention they aren't posting leaks, they're just putting CAPITAL LETTERS in all caps in their headlines determined to get clicks. Every day I search the web they always have crap about Snoke or another "leak" from 4chan or whatnot which turns out to be false.

I wouldn't take any leak from the Daily Express. Especially since they take the most unreliable YouTube sources and pass them off as "news". Not to mention they aren't posting leaks, they're just putting CAPITAL LETTERS in all caps in their headlines determined to get clicks. Every day I search the web they always have crap about Snoke or another "leak" from 4chan or whatnot which turns out to be false.

I don't really know the UK papers, but I get what you mean. However the sculpt choices Hasbro made are super odd - it kinda does look like they intended the body to appear female (or maybe gender-less?) It's a strange choice to go that specific without some reason.

And it's not like they are misrepresenting the costume either. I don't see it as a negative necessarily (the villain being female or gender-less) because Snoke was always going to seem like a copy of the Emperor and it does fall into line with some recent choices - the Ancient One (seen in the post above) is male in the comics, but became androgynous female in the movie.

I don't really know the UK papers, but I get what you mean. However the sculpt choices Hasbro made are super odd - it kinda does look like they intended the body to appear female (or maybe gender-less?) It's a strange choice to go that specific without some reason.

And it's not like they are misrepresenting the costume either. I don't see it as a negative necessarily (the villain being female or gender-less) because Snoke was always going to seem like a copy of the Emperor and it does fall into line with some recent choices - the Ancient One (seen in the post above) is male in the comics, but became androgynous female in the movie.

Well, Hasbro isn't the most accurate, and Snoke's body is extremely deformed and skeletonized. Regardless, he is confirmed to be male, and since he is not human he should be different in body shape.

Snoke is a tranny. How much evidence do you need?

"No. it was Snoke."
"Snoke?"
"He knew our child would be strong with the Force. That he was born with equal potential for good or evil."
―Leia Organa and Han Solo

"The Supreme Leader is wise."
"Snoke is using you for your power. When he gets what he wants, he'll crush you."
―Kylo Ren and Han Solo, about Snoke

Serkis confirms.

https://i.imgur.com/hB7ANif.jpg

Outside a few collectors, no one would drop $230 on this ugly mofo. I saw the 6" black series for $40 at gamestop and thought to myself, 'no way is that worth $40' let alone a $230 version. The gold robe is laughable to me. He may be a cool badguy but that robe is lol

Outside a few collectors, no one would drop $230 on this ugly mofo. I saw the 6" black series for $40 at gamestop and thought to myself, 'no way is that worth $40' let alone a $230 version. The gold robe is laughable to me. He may be a cool badguy but that robe is lol

I would. He actually looks pretty dope. And his significance to the plot is immense. And the Emperor is pretty fugly as well. Everyone here is clamoring for the Emperor.

Back