Will we get a HOT TOYS Supreme Leader Snoke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you guys are bringing me down. Saw the movie again today and want a Snoke figure even more. His scenes were great and he has one of the best scenes in the whole movie. Love this movie so much.

We are not hot toys. We are armchair sceptics (well me ;)) If they make it great. He had an interesting run did 'ol snoke. His death was very climactic and poetic I thought. I just would not buy. The Emperor though...when HT re-does that it's a day one pre-order.

I'd like to see HT do Snoke and his throne - he's visually striking and it'd be amazing to recreate that set. It's hard to know if they will, since we still don't have Hux.

That's the thing, I want a Hux over Snoke but we'll probably see Goldmember first.

Wow you guys are bringing me down. Saw the movie again today and want a Snoke figure even more. His scenes were great and he has one of the best scenes in the whole movie. Love this movie so much.

I loved TLJ too. It’s uncertain if they’ll make a Snoke figure. But they’ve made some of the praetorian guards. Him sitting on his throne flanked by the guards is a very iconic look. Making snoke would complete this scene. If they make him, they really should include the throne, as he barely stands in the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
After a headsculpt design, this figure will probably cost what, $5 a unit to manufacture? I'm sure there will be one.

When watching the movie today, I noticed that he actually uses force lightning briefly on Kylo when Kylo gets a little too miffed and raises a hand to him. It's so quick you can miss where it comes from. That was cool to see again.

And I'm glad there are some on here who are as excited about Snoke as I am. I think TLJ retroactively made me like TFA a lot more. They are a perfect back to back watch pair. My entire opinion on the ST has improved dramatically in the last 3 days.

When watching the movie today, I noticed that he actually uses force lightning briefly on Kylo when Kylo gets a little too miffed and raises a hand to him. It's so quick you can miss where it comes from. That was cool to see again.

And I'm glad there are some on here who are as excited about Snoke as I am. I think TLJ retroactively made me like TFA a lot more. They are a perfect back to back watch pair. My entire opinion on the ST has improved dramatically in the last 3 days.

Noticed it the first time, but on the second watch it looks like he actually bounces the lightning off the floor to hit Kylo? I could be wrong. Either way, I liked the way Snoke used his powers in TLJ.

Noticed it the first time, but on the second watch it looks like he actually bounces the lightning off the floor to hit Kylo? I could be wrong. Either way, I liked the way Snoke used his powers in TLJ.

Yeah that was what he did and it was pretty cool. Maybe a direct hit would've killed him or something. It did look pretty strong from that one quick blast. Yes, I really liked it too. It felt like using the force was just so easy for him.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I dont like the designs, hate the movie but have to admit these guards are kinda cool in that battle scene for some reason. These guards will make wonderful display with Snoke for those who decided to purchase :)

Glad this never went up for order because I probably would have ordered it. What a let down with him and the entire movie. Saving lots of money on this movie.

I would order him in a heartbeat. This dude was an incredible dark side power - He evoked enough fear that I remember from when I was a kid of the Emperor in ROTJ. He has a HUGE part in the building of Kylo, and one can argue he had more dialogue and screen time than Darth Maul and he's on my shelf too. Big fan of the Maul (not the expanded universe crap Maul).

Regardless of his unexpected fate, Snoke was cool in TLJ. And he would look epic on a shelf with some Praetorian Guards.

Agreed. While I'm only in for Kylo and Snoke, I would consider the Praetorians as well... It would be such a striking display with the gold, red, and black.

I had this idea that Snoke was a zombie / Thrall controlled by Kylo the entire time.....so basically he was thinking out loud when he spoke to Snoke......

Then he finally kills this puppet when he realizes he no longer needs to hid behind him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same! This is my most wanted TLJ figure after Kylo Ren. He was amazing in the film and would have massive shelf presence. Come on Hot Toys!

Back